Which smart phone do you have, and do you like it?

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2016, 10:40 am

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, which I've owned for almost a year and a half now. It's alright, does what it needs to. Mine's taken a TON of abuse and it still keeps on ticking. I have mine rooted and running CyanogenMod 13, which is basically Android Marshmallow with some tweaks.

Honestly, I wish it had a bigger battery, a smaller screen, and a faster CPU. The battery doesn't last nearly as long as I'd like, the screen is too big to use effectively with only one hand, and the CPU, well, it's an older phone and it's definitely not as fast as it was at one time.

guitarman2010
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2016, 9:53 pm

Currently I'm using an old Blackberry 9930. The reason for this is because I'm residing at a half-way house that abides by the PA Department of Corrections regulations. The rules state that we can't have a cellphone that has a camera (for security reasons) and this Blackberry is one of the few devices that has no camera but still retains enough functionality to access the internet and such. It sure beats a very simplistic phone.

Albertog
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jun 2016, 8:01 pm

I have Samsung Galaxy S5 now. I am using this one more than 1 year. Happy so far to use this one. lol

JTheBoop
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jun 2016, 1:10 pm

An older model Samsung Galaxy S3.
Still runs alright with most things, even if its around 3 years old, quite gladly to see that.

Professionally diagnosed Aspergers
Ambivert
Obsessed on computers, animation, anthro, MLP, gaming, and such.
Proudly Bi / Pansexual
Boop!

Albertog
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jun 2016, 9:25 pm

Actually all device of S brand works better.

tinky2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jun 2016, 11:07 pm

If were to have posted this two years ago then I would have said that my phone is total garbage and I very frequently throw it across the room or yell it like it understands me. I would have said this phone is the devil incarnate and may it's soul burn in hell while I laugh maniacally at its torture. I no longer own a Droid 4 or 2 or whatever and me and my Samsung S6 get along fine. We go on long walks through the park and we pick flowers together and I take it out to dinner. You should see the look the on the hostesses face when I tell her my phone will joining for dinner. Hahahaha, woooooo!

Ahem, anyway good phone. Works well. *pets phone gently*

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jun 2016, 5:49 am

lumia 1020

make calls - check
take pictures - check
able to internet - check