Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Josch90
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Sep 2024, 8:43 am

Hi everyone,

Over the past few months, we've developed our first application designed to serve as a daily companion for neurodivergent individuals, with a focus on those with ADHD and autism. We still have some spots open for our beta test! It's completely free during the testing phase - we just ask for regular feedback. For this first version, it's iOS only.

The app has three main functions: an AI support chat based on CBT techniques, an organizer with AI capabilities, and a stress level monitor (which is quite basic to start with as we need to learn from user experience). Additionally, you'll find meditation and reading material within the app. To learn more and register, feel free to visit autihd dot com (I can't post url yet :( )
Mod edit: https://www.autihd.com/

Why are we doing this? I have both autism and ADHD, and due to the limited availability of therapists, I was searching for digital solutions for myself but couldn’t find anything that truly helped me (in Europe). At one point, I had eight different apps on my phone, and it was just too overwhelming. So, my two co-founders and I conducted market research for several months and created AutiHD. It won’t be perfect in the beginning, and we sincerely want honest feedback to help us improve the quality and functionality of the solution.

In the future, we plan to integrate many more features.

Thanks for reading!

Joël

Edit: The original post was about asking permission to do this :!:

Last edited by Cornflake on 02 Sep 2024, 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.: Added the URL

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

02 Sep 2024, 9:09 am

That seems Ok.

I've moved your thread to the Computers, Math, Science, and Technology forum since it doesn't concern the operation of WP and is likely to be of interest to readers of this forum.

Josch90
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Sep 2024, 9:40 am

Okay, so I can add the details here, or should I start a new post? Thank you!

Last edited by Josch90 on 02 Sep 2024, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

02 Sep 2024, 9:42 am

Adding the details here should be enough.

Josch90
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Sep 2024, 10:16 am

Thank you!