Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Nov 2009, 3:55 am

I guess this is the right place to put this - sorry, I didn't know anywhere else. Anyone ever hear of 99centtherapy.com? I just recently found it and...its looks somewhat illegitimate. However, I was actually curious if anyone has tried it.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2009, 8:03 am

Vashna wrote:
I guess this is the right place to put this - sorry, I didn't know anywhere else. Anyone ever hear of 99centtherapy.com? I just recently found it and...its looks somewhat illegitimate. However, I was actually curious if anyone has tried it.

from the site wrote:
Our therapists have a combined education and experience of over 25 years. Our top therapist holds a BA in Psychology, and a minor family / youth counseling and related degrees. Has over 20 years of counseling, coaching, and teaching in Family, individual, adolescent, juvenal, substance abuse, and many related topics to help you through your therapy. We come highly recommended and are the lowest cost internet therapy that holds to quality and personal care.

not proofreading your copy (isn't it juvenile?) on a Microsoft build your own website site and after the info above you are invited to "[email protected]" when no doctor is available looks really iffy. I just copied a random sentence in the 'weight lose therapy' and put it into Google and came up with the same exact sentence in a wikipedia article, on web md and several other sites. :roll:

yeah, it just doesn't 'smell' right. Once they get your credit card goodness knows if they ever stop charging you.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Nov 2009, 1:00 pm

That's why I was asking. I actually wrote asking if anyone was there (and gave no other further information.) I never got anything back of course.

Thanks so much!

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2009, 9:44 pm

Vashna wrote:
That's why I was asking. I actually wrote asking if anyone was there (and gave no other further information.) I never got anything back of course.

Thanks so much!

You are welcome. It's a scam. :wink: