Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2008, 8:50 pm

'Up, Up, and Away' was just on earlier. I've never seen it though, but it does look bad. I saw part of 'Go Figure' and got bored.

ford_prefects_kid
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 8:33 am

JimmyNeurtonRules wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
JimmyNeurtonRules wrote:
I use 2 but now it's just pure crap, I rather watch Toon Disney, it has a few retro shows that I grew up watching.

What kinds of retro shows did you watch on there?

Timon and Pumbaa, Digimon, Gargoyles, uuumm Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, thats all I can remember

...you know you're getting old when "Timon and Pumbaa" is considered retro, but no one can even remember back to "Ducktales"

JimmyNeurtonRules
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 3:55 pm

ford_prefects_kid wrote:
JimmyNeurtonRules wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
JimmyNeurtonRules wrote:
I use 2 but now it's just pure crap, I rather watch Toon Disney, it has a few retro shows that I grew up watching.

What kinds of retro shows did you watch on there?

Timon and Pumbaa, Digimon, Gargoyles, uuumm Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, thats all I can remember

...you know you're getting old when "Timon and Pumbaa" is considered retro, but no one can even remember back to "Ducktales"

I can! I got the 3rd volume for Christmas last year.

Micze
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2008, 4:11 pm

I never watch TV at home *I dont even own a television. However i Enjoy childrens channels overall. I was totally into Disney movies and comics as a child but have now moved on to Anime and Manga.

xanniexx
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Oct 2008, 12:59 am

I mainly watch the Disney channel. I love it!! !!

jstrewth
Toucan
Toucan

05 Oct 2008, 2:12 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onBZpgnPWQA[/youtube]

And here's my comment from YouTube about this video:
"Those were the days, all right. Before the fall. Before Jake Long and an overreliance on girl-friendly programming and Harry Potter promos saying less about the movie and more about telling kids to believe in themselves. Yeah, I'm getting old, and I just turned 20."

You want to know how I'm relieving this situation? Watching old Wuzzles episodes on my computer (I never saw that show, but it's pretty damn good for a start in television animation). Take that, Jake Long lovers!

xanniexx
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Oct 2008, 8:34 pm

I still know the ducktales theme song.

Jkid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Oct 2008, 9:12 pm

I have great memories of Disney Channel. Especially it's original movies. The only problem is their "commercials", they constantly promote reruns of their own shows and promote movies made by Disney. I eventually stopped watching it years ago due to that, and the constant rerunning of it's original shows after they ended and the demographic change from family programing to airhead female teens.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2008, 8:01 pm

I used to love it when they had classic movies such as "That Darn Cat" and "The Incredible Journey." Now, they don't have anything interesting.