Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2006, 7:08 pm

Who here likes the anime DragonballZ?

Naga_Sadow
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Jan 2006, 7:42 pm

I used to be obssessed with dbz for a few years.

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2006, 7:43 pm

I was obsessed with it in 10th and 11th grade when they were showing the crappy dubbed version of it on Cartoon Network... all the way through the end of the Frieza Saga and then I lost interest

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2006, 10:29 pm

I absolutely lluurve DBZ! I'm going to buy them all on DVD eventually. Goku just rocks! I need to see the movie regarding Broly. It looks awesome.

TB_Samurai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jan 2006, 10:33 pm

I used to like it when I first started watching anime. But then I realized that it was just a bunch of guys yelling and beating the crap out of each other and one fight lasted many, many episodes. It got boring to me.

Emiruko
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2006, 10:35 pm

I like the female characters best. Like Android 18.

PlatypusMan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jan 2006, 2:47 am

DBZ's good. I used to watch it all the time, until I watched just about every episode. But it's far from the best anime out there (I reserve that for Fooly Cooly and Full Metal Alchemist).

Emiruko
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jan 2006, 3:46 pm

It's really good if you consider how old it is. It was made in the 80's.

MU
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Jan 2006, 10:43 pm

I just got budokai tenkaichi the game. It's harder than I thought. Budokai 3 is my favorite of the games

CHAOS
Raven
Raven

24 Jan 2006, 2:16 pm

I used to like it when I was little...and then I realized how horrible it really is and I got out.

Lupine_Ragdoll
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Feb 2006, 1:53 pm

I adore DBZ!! I've only seen the Buu Resurrection saga through to the Kid Buu saga and 1 episode of the Cell Games saga, but I'd love to see it all, and I was so upset when Toonami cancelled it over here! :( My fave character is Supreme Kai, with Piccolo as a close second, and I had the pleasure of seeing Sean Schemmel (voice of Goku in the dub) in an anime panel at a convention recently, and he even answered my question! He's so funny too and random too, he had all the audience laughing so hard! :lol:

Help revive ReBoot!

autisticon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Feb 2006, 12:23 pm

I used to watch it extensively... love it. Its probably a large contributor to the reason I started training in the martial arts myself. I lost interest at the Buu saga though. The voice actors changed every season (which always pissed me off), and I was sick of all the filller and most of all I was sick of hearing Bulma b***h and moan all the time. She was the Jar Jar Binks of DBZ.

PlatypusMan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2006, 4:40 pm

A friend of mine scored an actual face-to-face interview with the person who voiced Vegeta (Android Saga/Cell Games and beyond).

Budokai 3=Massive yay-ness. (Bardock forever)

Gregorz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2006, 1:49 pm

I liked it when I was a kid, then went through a 'DBZ sucks' stage. However, I kept on coming back to it. The original, non-b****rdised version is really good, and the uncut Dragonball manga is funny as hell. A lot of the actual fights are sweet, but I get angry with the lack of depth at times, especially in the Buu saga when there's a load of plotholes. Right I write for an expansive DBZ RPG (a good one, with pages and pages of book-quality writing and a lot of members).

noisetank
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Feb 2006, 4:52 pm

SS4 Goku could p4wn darth vader! :D

ive seen the saiyan saga to he first part of the andriod sage, and then the saga after the cell games to the end of the series, although I didnt see the last episode. and didnt really like the fist part of the series because it was kindof boring , but in the Majin Buu and saga it was freaking awsome because of all the speed-of light action, I wish they would have put more of that into GT because gt wasnt as good. Also I wish that cartoon network would hurry up with the series because theyt were stupid enugh to start the nuncut version, but then after that they just starterd the thing all over again on toonami.

DBZ has got to be the best action show on the planet... Naruto, Inuyasha, and Full metal alchemist havent came as far as this show

dbzgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2006, 10:25 pm

I'm completely obsessed with DBZ! I obsess about all the villains except Broly and Androids 13-19. I have almost every DBZ villain figure except Dr. Gero, Garlic jr., and King Cold. My favorite DBZ villains are Frieza, Bibidi, and Babidi. I have almost every video except the Namek saga and two of the three Garlic jr. videos. I obsess over the GT and DB ones too. I have a lot of them on DVD too.