Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

PlatypusMan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jan 2006, 3:58 am

While going through in a bordem induced wikipedia read; I eventually found my way to an artical about what was once one of my most favorite shows ever. Dinosaurs; I remember this show so well. Baby Sinclair was the most awesome character on the show, and it actually had some rather older poeple themes around it. Such as episodes dealing with puberty (sorta), religion, creationism, big business, environmentalism, and other interesting topics. Just wondering if anyone else remembers this gem from tv's past.

Note: I've vaught wind of a rumor that a DVD collection is in the works. Anyone else know about this?

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

20 Jan 2006, 12:59 pm

I remember that show. "Not the mama!"

CHAOS
Raven
Raven

20 Jan 2006, 5:50 pm

I have old VHS tapes of the show. Lots of episodes. I loved it then but now they just scare the crap out of me. 8O

fahreeq
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2006, 6:00 pm

PlatypusMan wrote:
While going through in a bordem induced wikipedia read; I eventually found my way to an artical about what was once one of my most favorite shows ever. Dinosaurs; I remember this show so well. Baby Sinclair was the most awesome character on the show, and it actually had some rather older poeple themes around it. Such as episodes dealing with puberty (sorta), religion, creationism, big business, environmentalism, and other interesting topics. Just wondering if anyone else remembers this gem from tv's past.

Note: I've vaught wind of a rumor that a DVD collection is in the works. Anyone else know about this?

I LOVED that show! I had a Dinosaurs game, Dinosaurs toys, and a big stuffed Baby Sinclair that talked. :D

Tekneek
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jan 2006, 1:46 pm

That was a truly awesome show. I wish it would return in some form. A true classic, IMO.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2006, 2:40 pm

I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me! I'm the baby, gotta love me!

Tekneek
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2006, 7:51 am

PlatypusMan wrote:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4949

Naga_Sadow
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Jan 2006, 11:45 am

I love that show. Just found out that Fran Sinclair is voiced by Jessica Walter of Arrested Development.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2006, 1:43 pm

:D

PlatypusMan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jan 2006, 1:41 am

Tekneek wrote:
PlatypusMan wrote:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4949

May 3rd. Bit a long wait, but oh hell's yeah. I'm putting away some money for it right now.

Kiss_my_AS
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2006, 4:53 pm

Dinosaurs was also a highlight on my childhood sunday moring tv schedule, yes. It's been a long while though, if it wasn't for wikipedia I wouldn't even remember any other names than 'Wesayso' or 'Lizzard Skizzard'.

Narocos300
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Feb 2006, 5:31 am

8O Its freaky you should mention this. I was trying to rember this show's name the otherday. I was going now whats the name of that one with the teenage dino with the sports blazer and the Pink baby dinosure. It was around when I was a real little kid and at the time I though that show was cool.

Tekneek
Toucan
Toucan

17 Feb 2006, 7:00 am

Amazon has it for pre-order now.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2006, 3:51 pm

OMG! Dinosaurs was THE best childrens programme during my child hood as far as Im concerned it should so be brought back! :D

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2006, 4:25 pm

Nuttdan wrote:
I remember that show. "Not the mama!"

I used to say that all the time.

PlatypusMan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Feb 2006, 5:09 pm

In my high school physics class, Dinosaurs was brought a mini-revival in the calss. We were watching episodes of it in class, it was great.