Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Ookla
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Mar 2012, 8:49 pm

Terminator 2. I've watched it many times, but I still get teary-eyed when Arnold's Terminator says goodbye to John and Sarah at the end.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 10:29 pm

nobody mentioned "the yearling." gawd, that kid [claude jarman, jr.] could act.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 5:44 am

I cried when I watched Forrest Gump. I didn't like Jenny for constantly disappearing and reappearing in Forrest's life and then waiting 3 years to tell him that they have a child together. Not to mention that by then, she was dying, which didn't leave them a lot of time for them to be a family together. Nevertheless, I cried with Forrest when he was talking to Jenny's grave.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 4:07 pm

tb86 wrote:
Joker wrote:

Quote:
It might have something to do with the fact that its a movie about two gay men falling in love

Exactly. Nothing wrong with people doing that as long as I don't have to see anything like that on film. If it were two women then probably yes and I do hate to admit this but that would be kinda hot. I think I might be a little homophobic, but I'm also an aspie, I get nervous even about the tiniest little things.

No harm in that I am a aspie to but seeing to women getting to gather in a movie isnt much of a diffrence then seeing too guys hook up to me im omisexual I base my attraction to people based on who that are not on gender.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 8:31 pm

The Descendants

I had to bite the back of my hand in order to stop myself from crying in
certain parts of the movie.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 9:00 am

it is a tv series and not a movie, but it made me sad nonetheless- the twilight zone episode "jess-belle" involving a woman so determined to get her man that she makes a faustian bargain with a demonic witch. earl hamner, jr. wrote some very sad scripts, and was the creator of "the waltons."

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 10:10 am

In "The Railway Children" when the girl sees her father again, I find it hard not to cry. Although I'm not a man, I do know one who cries during that scene.

Looneytunes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Mar 2012, 9:50 pm

My Dog Skip

He was a only dog, I was a only Boy!

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 9:53 pm

How to train your dragon

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 10:19 pm

How about "A Walk to Remember"

"Freedom of Speech is Not a License to be Stupid"

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 10:25 pm

I don't cry at movies at all, and rarely cry in real life. That doesn't mean I don't get sad, I just don't cry. I don't know why. It's been a long, long time since I did. I usually only cry every few years. The last time I cried was a few months ago when I was in an argument with my husband. I just really can't do it, I have no idea why. I also have a problem showing weakness around people, so that may be the root of it.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

amberlewis
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Mar 2012, 2:11 am

Hmmm all these movies are very heart touching. Specially first five are very awesome.

<< Educated guess that this post should be here. Was alone, in a separate thread entitled 'Movies'. Mummy_of_Peanut >>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 7:55 am

the wizard of oz makes me cry every time i watch judy garland's performance. :(

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 10:09 am

smudge wrote:
In "The Railway Children" when the girl sees her father again, I find it hard not to cry. Although I'm not a man, I do know one who cries during that scene.

My grandad always cries at that film.

I'm not a man but I cried during the destruction of home tree the first time I watched Avatar, it was the music that really got me though. And I burst into tears watching the old couple spoon and the mum talk soothingly to her children during Titanic when the ship had almost disappeared. I imagined the old couple being me and rabbit.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 10:26 am

i cried my eyes out watching "AI-Artificial Intelligence." poor david! :cry: that scene of him abandoned and alone in the woods with his sentient teddy bear, just did me in. anything having to do with abandonment tears me up. the scene in the end where he gets to reunite with his reconstituted mother who miraculously wants him back and loves him, just overloaded my brain's emotion circuits. :oops: :cry:

rabbitears
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 12:01 pm

MONKEY wrote:
smudge wrote:

My grandad always cries at that film.

I'm not a man but I cried during the destruction of home tree the first time I watched Avatar, it was the music that really got me though. And I burst into tears watching the old couple spoon and the mum talk soothingly to her children during Titanic when the ship had almost disappeared. I imagined the old couple being me and rabbit.

When did we watch that together? Or was I not there?

........Maybe it was back when the film first came out, and you had a premonition.... Image

Parasaurolophuscolobus. Parasaurcolobus. Colobusaurolophus.
....And Nunchucks are my friends.