Page 266 of 1289 [ 20623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269 ... 1289  Next

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 10:58 am

Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)

Dreamwork's sequel to the 2008 film. This time, Po and the Furious Five tackle a power hungry peacock known as Lord Shen, who plans to conquer China with a series of giant cannons and destroy the ideals of kung fu forever. Po also discovers the shocking truth about his past.

Better than the original, also features the brilliantly OTT voice work of Gary Oldman as Shen and an inspired piece of voice casting in Jean-Claude Van Damme as Master Croc.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 12:07 pm

LexingtonDeville wrote:
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)

Dreamwork's sequel to the 2008 film. This time, Po and the Furious Five tackle a power hungry peacock known as Lord Shen, who plans to conquer China with a series of giant cannons and destroy the ideals of kung fu forever. Po also discovers the shocking truth about his past.

Better than the original, also features the brilliantly OTT voice work of Gary Oldman as Shen and an inspired piece of voice casting in Jean-Claude Van Damme as Master Croc.

I want to see this. :)

GeOrg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2013, 2:02 pm

I saw Thelma&Louise probably for the fifth or sixth time a few weeks ago. I really enjoy watching it every time.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 2:58 pm

Iron Man 3

I took my mom to the neighborhood theater yesterday to see Iron Man 3 because yesterday was Mothers Day.

We thought it was a very good movie, much better than the first two movies, and Guy Pearce stole some scenes
as Aldridge Killian.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 3:31 pm

GeOrg wrote:
I saw Thelma&Louise probably for the fifth or sixth time a few weeks ago. I really enjoy watching it every time.

Good Movie. I have always loved Geena Davis. Cutthroat Island is a quilty pleasure for me.

drybones
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2013, 3:36 pm

wreck it ralph

I really liked it

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 4:31 pm

The last movie I seen at the cinema was Evil Dead. It's a remake of The Evil Dead and the plot is the same. I just like the originals far more.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 9:12 pm

Django Unchained was the last movie I watched; I liked it but before I give the impression that I recommend it let me say that its extremely violent.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 6:59 am

dcj123 wrote:
Django Unchained was the last movie I watched; I liked it but before I give the impression that I recommend it let me say that its extremely violent.

I thought I had become pretty much immune to movie violence, but there were a few scenes I felt my heart pounding. I think it is a great movie, Dr Schulz is outrageous. He was also the only character that was easy to understand, the others spoke in a very thick Southern (?) accent.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 10:04 am

Misery

Movie based on a Stephen King novel. A famous author is rescued from a car crash by his 'number one fan' only to have her imprison him in her home and force him to write a new novel after he kills off his character in his last novel.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 11:30 am

The War Room. It is about Bill Clinton's 92 campaign.

Canadian_Aspie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 May 2013, 11:55 am

42 and the original Evil Dead. Overall, they were both good to watch!

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 5:13 pm

Hick

I was a bit creeped-out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzS--5tuzHA[/youtube]

Maybe I'm just being an old woman, but I thought Chloe Grace Moretz (HitGirl from Kick Ass)was much too young for her role. :?

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 6:03 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
Maybe I'm just being an old woman, but I thought Chloe Grace Moretz (HitGirl from Kick Ass)was much too young for her role. :?

Meh. People said the same about Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 12:00 am

John Dies At The End.

Latest movie directed and co written by Don Coscarelli (Of Phantasm and Buba-Hotep fame). Two guys just out of high school save the world from interdimensional threats by means of a drug called Soy Sauce, which allows them to travel and communicate through time, space, and dimensions. A real laugh a bizarre minute.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 7:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
John Dies At The End.

Latest movie directed and co written by Don Coscarelli (Of Phantasm and Buba-Hotep fame). Two guys just out of high school save the world from interdimensional threats by means of a drug called Soy Sauce, which allows them to travel and communicate through time, space, and dimensions. A real laugh a bizarre minute.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer
I want to see this!