Page 34 of 93 [ 1480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 93  Next

DRzero
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Oct 2014, 3:45 pm

One of my children watches "Yu-Gi-Oh" ("Yu-Gi-Oh!"?) and plays the ridiculously complicated card game. That child also watches a parody on YouTube called "Yu-Gi-Oh: the Animated Series" which is absolutely hilarious. It's worth learning about the real show just to appreciate the parody.

BlankCanvas
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Nov 2014, 1:25 am

Wow, feels like forever since I logged on here. Due to irl commitments with my dayjob, I've not had much oppurtunity to watch anime, much less report about it. So, please bear with - I'll be as succinct as possible for this catch-up post. Please feel free to ask away if you want further clarification.

Shows I started but dropped:

- Akame Ga Kill
- Sailor Moon Crystal
- World Trigger
- Chaika

Shows I've really enjoyed/am enjoying presently:

- Rage of Bahamut GENESIS
- Planetes
- Paranoid Agent
- Shirobako
- Terror in Resonance
- Tokyo Ghoul
(apart from that ending)
- Glasslip
- Steins;Gate: Soumei Eichi no Cognitive Computing

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2014, 2:13 am

A few weeks in, the surprise hit for me has been Rage of Bahamut GENESIS, there are some really awesome settings, some really cool fights and such as well as interesting characters. My favourite so far has been to do with the undead.

Exploronaut
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Nov 2014, 2:51 am

I am currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Inuyasha, with Code Geass and No Game No Life next in line.

Security_Code
Raven
Raven

09 Nov 2014, 3:52 pm

I'm reading terra formars, shingeki no kyojin, suicide island, watching parasyste, terra formars. also reading ultra heaven only one volume left pretty intense manga.

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm

I've deleted this from where I originally posted it to avoid double posting. I feel I'll get an answer faster if I make my own thread.

I'm not an anime fan in the sense that I've seen fewer than 10 but I have a question for people who watch anime online since I'm looking for something. Those who download anime would be the most help because I've found nothing except a download for it.

I recently watched and fell in love with the madoka magica anime. The hipster instinct in me (even though I'm not a hipster and try to control these feelings) feels kind of embarrassed for liking something that has so much hype but that's not the point.

I loved it and want to watch the rebellion movie. I realize I can order a dvd online for just under 90 bucks. I don't have the money to spend 90 dollars on a movie. I looked online to see if I could stream it and all I found was a website offering five downloads for it made by different people.

This is the web page: kiss anime

I don't trust it at all and I'm worried about malware.

I want to know if anyone knows about this website? Anybody know kiss anime? Can anyone tell me for sure whether or not there is malware on the downloads offered by the site?

If there is malware how can I watch rebellion without forking over too much cash?

unit_00
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

^^ seaturtleisland, i often download anime too. what i use is usually torrents or direct downloads. just google 'ANIME NAME dl' or 'ANIME NAME download' or stuff like that. very easy.

the link you posted seems to be fine. usually other commenters will post if something is wrong with a download. i clicked on the "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari Movie [ReinWeiss] (720p)" link and it seems like it's just the movie uploaded onto youtube. so if you are worried about malware, you don't actually have to download anything. but it seems safe enough. looks like there are a couple of links underneath the video where you could download if you really want to.

does this help at all?

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2014, 5:11 pm

unit_00 wrote:
^^ seaturtleisland, i often download anime too. what i use is usually torrents or direct downloads. just google 'ANIME NAME dl' or 'ANIME NAME download' or stuff like that. very easy.

the link you posted seems to be fine. usually other commenters will post if something is wrong with a download. i clicked on the "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari Movie [ReinWeiss] (720p)" link and it seems like it's just the movie uploaded onto youtube. so if you are worried about malware, you don't actually have to download anything. but it seems safe enough. looks like there are a couple of links underneath the video where you could download if you really want to.

does this help at all?

Yes it helps.

The youtube thing is weird because I've been looking for it on youtube and all I can find are random clips for the third movie. I can't find the full movie or even a part1,part2,part3,part4,part5, sort of thing. The first and second movie are easier to find but they're just recaps of the anime.

unit_00
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2014, 5:42 pm

seaturtleisland wrote:
unit_00 wrote:

does this help at all?

Yes it helps.

The youtube thing is weird because I've been looking for it on youtube and all I can find are random clips for the third movie. I can't find the full movie or even a part1,part2,part3,part4,part5, sort of thing. The first and second movie are easier to find but they're just recaps of the anime.

yeah, i'm guessing the youtube video that you found on kiss anime is probably 'unlisted' on youtube. meaning you can only watch it if you have the link. it wouldn't show up in searches. sometimes you can get lucky and find full length anime movies on there, but that's usually one of my last resorts nowadays. youtube seems to take videos down a lot.

hope you enjoy the movie!

JohnnyC
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Nov 2014, 9:06 pm

Redstar2613 wrote:
Last night, I found out that FUNimation have finally gotten around to doing Season 2 of Fairy Tail :D
Yes, I'm one of those people that only watches Anime with an English dub.
. Nice John c

2cat007
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Nov 2014, 9:47 pm

Yes I've been a fan of anime since 2011. My favorite anime is School Rumble, and my favorite manga is Black butler.

MilkTea
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Nov 2014, 5:21 am

I used to watch a lot of anime, but recently I just have been reading manga. I love spokon and shoujo/josei.
Anyway, currently watching:
-Diamond no ace
-Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road
-Parasyte
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
-Samurai Flamenco (Rewatch)
-World trigger (really want to drop this one, but I love the manga series so. . . )

I'll rewatch Nagi no Asukara next month.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 11:33 pm

I've had technical difficulties, and other kinds that have interfered with my anime watching over the last few months. I realized how much stress I've been under today in the Asian Market.

I saw a tin of the candies from Grave of the Fireflies, and almost teared up. Fair enough, though.

Paranoia Agent is one of my favorites, BK.

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2014, 6:42 pm

I've been working my way through Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. I had no idea there was any good sci-fi anime left.

I rarely watch, but occasionally something catches my eye.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 1:34 am

downbutnotout wrote:
I've been working my way through Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. I had no idea there was any good sci-fi anime left.

You can be surprised by some of the things that come out.

For Gargantia, I am not sure if you would be interested but the writer from that also worked on some other sci-fi like Psycho-Pass. As well as the more recent Aldnoah Zero. He was actually the same writer that did Puella Magi Madoka Magica, a quite popular series.

Knights of Sidonia was another surprise hit.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 1:44 am

I do kind of...have been watching one on netflix called Fairy Tale, it is actually pretty entertaining especially since it has a flying cat that talks...but yeah its in Japanese with English subtitles which I sorta prefer, a lot of times the english dubbing just annoys the crap out of me, the exception probably being Dragon Ball Z though me and my brother got a full length movie that was in japanese which was also good.

But yeah I'd probably watch more anime, just never know what is good...and I can sort of suck at following shows.