Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Superheroine
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jan 2017, 3:23 am

I like this show. I watched it as a child and have regained interest after the Lazy Town meme revival. Is anyone else on WP enjoy this show? If so I'd love to talk about it. My favorite songs from the show are Cooking By the Book, You are a Pirate, and (of course) We are Number One. My favorite character is Robbie. I also think that Sportacus has ADHD. And that Pixel and Robbie are autistic. I also love that the show had a budget of appox. 1 million dollars an episode. Isn't that wild?!

missfresnel
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jan 2017, 1:26 am

Man, one million an episode? It'd explain the sets on the show, they blew me away as a kid.

I've been meaning to watch the show again sometime soon, the whole outburst of the We are Number One meme caused me to look back and remember that LazyTown was actually really cool. Maybe it's just because I love puppets more than I probably should.

Do you have any recommended episodes, or should I just try and watch them in order (as best I can, I don't have cable or any DVD release)? The only episode of the show I've seen since I was a kid is Robbie's Dream Team, for obvious reasons.