Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Miyah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 6:17 pm

Is anyone in here a solid Inuyasha fan because this aspie watched the show a few times and is now obessed with the series and especially Inuyasha. He is so cool looking.

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 6:30 pm

I was really into it for a while when it first started coming on cartoon network but not so much anymore. I still keep up with the story line when they run new ones, but I have missed a few episodes in the last few updates.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 6:49 pm

I like Inuyasha!

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2007, 12:09 pm

I was totally obsessed with it a few years ago. Not so much anymore, but I definitely feel nostalgia from looking at pictures of him and such.

Miyah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2007, 10:56 pm

He seems mean but I as I am starting to watch the beginning series, he turns out the be very caring. Today, I saw episode 1.19 where he took her jewel shard and sent her home because he was worried about loosing her. It was so cute how he finally opened up to give her a hug. I watch it on animecrazy.net.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2007, 3:05 pm

I used to really enjoy the interaction between Inu and Kagome. My favorite episode was "Return to the Place Where We First Met" (or something like that) because, to me, it was almost concrete evidence that they are a couple, especially the part at the very end.

Miyah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 9:52 pm

I haven't seen that one yet. But I have seen other romantic flings between the two love birds. I also thought it was really funny when Inuyasha was seen as human for the first time and he still fought with Kagome and called her a dough head. That was really funny. I loved it how he almost kissed her in the episode after that.

MysteryFan3
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 10:00 pm

I used to watch it. A late friend of mine thought Sesshomaru was hot.

Star_Platinum
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Oct 2007, 7:11 pm

I used to enjoy this series but the sheer amount of filler before the Shichinitai arc and just the sheer repetitiveness of the battles got to me and I stopped watching.

I keep track of it on wikipedia now and again, and i'll probably read the rest of it when the manga ends.

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2007, 4:42 am

I am a fan of the manga and have watched one of the movies :)

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2007, 2:37 am

MysteryFan3 wrote:
I used to watch it. A late friend of mine thought Sesshomaru was hot.

I am a straight adult male and even I think Sesshomaru is hot ;-). My favorite character without a doubt. I always want him to win when he fights Inuyasha (at least rough him up a little), and when he nearly destroyed a certain evil villain in their last encounter it was just plain awesome.

STango
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Oct 2007, 11:58 am

Yeah!! Inuyasha's great ^^
I haven't watched it in a few... months... XD But I really loved it 2 years ago XD I'd walk around with and Inuyasha plushie hahhaha People were always commenting ._.

But, it's a great series!! I can't stand Kagome though >_<

ninnaruto1
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Oct 2007, 10:34 pm

inuyasha was good...for the first few seasons, then these things happened
1. plotholes around the third season started to arise, like how Inuyasha turned demon when he didnt have tetsaiga, well...Inuyasha didnt have the tetsaiga in the first few episodes of the series, so the whole concept of him becoming full demon doesnt make any sense.
2. It just got WAY to lovey dovey, and you know the whole love story never really went anywhere anyways....both "couples" never even got to first base...
3. The action was starting to get pointless, it became clear around the 4th season that naraku was basically immortal, so there was really no point in fighting him anymore, because everytime he was "defeated" he would always have a way to come back, no matter what kind of injuries he sustained.
4. Naraku goes from having the cool baboon mask and outfit to having an emo pretty boy look (shivers at the thought of it)
I think i could go on with my list of why i hate inuyasha, but i dont really feel like going on right now, feel free to email me on what you think. My email is [email protected].
Peace

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2007, 11:45 pm

STango wrote:
I haven't watched it in a few... months... XD But I really loved it 2 years ago XD I'd walk around with and Inuyasha plushie hahhaha People were always commenting ._.

If i could date a fictional girl it would be Kagome...

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2007, 10:26 am

RTSgamerFTW wrote:
STango wrote:

If i could date a fictional girl it would be Kagome...

My brother always thought Sango was hot.

RadiantAspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Nov 2007, 11:23 am

I used to be into it a while ago.

Religion: A good way to demonstrate our ability to believe things that just aren't so.