Page 9 of 9 [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Victronix
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Oct 2013, 12:28 pm

Since I create my own fiction, I'd be friends with Commander Garfield Flanger of the Galactic Protection Force because of the respect he shows to everyone he encounters. Plus, Garth realizes the moral implications of killing people as he always puts his fryer pistol on stun before a combat search-and-rescue mission. Commander Flanger is one of the Galactic Protectors that rescues alien refugees and makes living arrangements for them on any of the GPF's three protectorates. He can help people to help themselves to keep pushing on through failure. Other than that, I'd be friends with Roger the Alien from American Dad due to the fact he likes to pretend to be somebody else. Also, I'd be friends with Princess Leia from Star Wars because we'd be cuddle buddies. :D

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 12:40 pm

Garfield, Odie, and Jon Arbuckle.
Beetlejuice and Lydia

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 8:39 pm

Susie the Little Blue Coupe, Judith and KW from Where the Wild Things Are, Vanellope von Schweetz, Wilt, Fluttershy, Tack, Randall Boggs, Dusty Crophopper, Skipper Riley, Mater, Fillmore, Doc and Sally. :D

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 9:02 pm

Garfield and Odie.

Skippy.

Kermit the frog and the other Muppet characters and the Fraggle Rock creatures.

All Pokemon.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 12:46 pm

Pippin Took and Merry Brandybuck. Nothing got them down. :D

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 4:03 pm

Wander and Sylvia - how could I have forgotten them? :D

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 7:49 pm

Albert, James Gandolfini's character in Enough Said. When I went to see the movie last week, I was amazed at how much he and I had in common (*movie spoilers below*)

We're both overweight and HATE IT when people pick on us for it or fat-shame us.

We both avoid certain ingredients in our favorite foods (He avoids the onion bits in guacamole, I tend to pick out the slices of pesto in Panera's tomato and mozzarella paninis...and when I get the same kind of panini at school, I pick out the lettuce leaves).

He buys a bunch of toothbrushes bcuz he forgets how many he has, and then refuses to get rid of the extras cuz he calls them his "friends"....totally something I would do, if not with toothbrushes, then with some other kind of inanimate object.

He "doesn't know how to whisper"...my stepdad always used to complain that my voice was too loud, and as a result I talk too quietly now.

He's really interested in vintage/classic TV/media, and one of his favorite shows when he was a kid was "Flipper."

And according to his ex-wife, he has no friends....just like me ( Well, I don't have any IRL, that is).

....Gosh, realizing how much I have in common with this guy is making me kind of depressed since he's just a fictional character. :(

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 7:17 pm

Usagi Tsukino, Ami Mizuno, Rei Hino, Makoto Kino, Minako Aino, Mamoru Chiba, Chibiusa Tsukino, Hotaru Tomoe, (all the other Sailor Guardians in their civilian form) From Sailor Moon.

Ryoga Hibiki, Akane Tendo, Kasumi Tendo, (and maybe Ranma Saotome) From Ranma 1/2.

And Daft Punk (Because I can't not mention them)