ASSUMED MOVIE, TV AND CARTOON CHARACTERS W/ ASPERGERS

Page 17 of 43 [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 43  Next

RedRevolver
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jun 2008, 9:28 am

Demonique wrote:
morrisi wrote:
I think most of the characters from the BBC sitcom 'My Family' do.

Nick

Nah, Nick is just a thick

No, Nick isn't thick.

He reminds me a lot of my brother, who reminds me a lot of myself, and I have been officially diagnosed with Asperger's.

Even if he doesn't have Asperger's, he's obviously a wind-up merchant and observant and quick enough to know what will annoy his father.

RedRevolver
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jun 2008, 9:34 am

I've seen a lot of people posting about a character from Cliff Claven from Cheers who they believe is AS. I've never really seen the show, so I can't comment on that, however I really adore Frasier, and I think, especially when you look at some of the first episodes with him and his Dad you can see definite traits of Asperger's in him.

I'm not sure though.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 7:24 pm

Serena/Ugasi from Salior Moon possibly might. At least in the Englished duded episdoes.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 1:28 am

Dilbert, from the eponymous comic strips. If you're at all familiar with the strips, it doesn't need any elaboration.

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jun 2008, 10:27 pm

What about Maximilien Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh!? He acts like a child, is obsessed with cartoons, games and manga and doesn;t seem very social unless he is dealing with business or dueling someone.

Lightning88 wrote:
Lilo from 'Lilo and Stitch' most definitely has AS. She doesn't have good social skills, she is completely obsessed with Elvis, and she's not very good at calming herself down in a bad situation (ie. beating up Mertle for calling her "crazy"). And she definitely thinks outside the box.

Rocko from 'Rocko's Modern Life' is very likely to have AS. He is pretty timid, he loves the 'Really, Really Big Man' comics, he is nervous meeting new people, and he seems smarter than all the people he interacts with, too. Filbert the turtle may has AS as well, but that's something I'm still debating. He definitely has OCD though.

I totally agree with Lilo, Rocko and possibly Filburt. Now that I think about it, Lilo is a lot like me when I was I elementary school.

PunkyKat wrote:
Serena/Ugasi from Salior Moon possibly might. At least in the Englished duded episdoes.

In both the Japanese and English versions Usagi is clumsy, obsessed with manga, video games, food and shopping is immature and a crybaby, is naive and can't concentrate on more that one thing that a time. That's why she gets poor grades. She seems like a possible Aspie to me.

I also agree with past posts about SpongeBob being a possible Aspie.

freethinker
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jul 2008, 3:09 am

Gerald McBoing Boing. My kids and I watch it everyday weekday on boomerang and I remember reading the book as a child. It is about a little boy that doesn't speak but makes sounds instead, his family put him in 'speech therapy' but he never changed became a huge star and everybody loved him. The cartoon is more sensitive than when Dr Seuss published the book (Theo LeSig wrote it).

I also see the Count from Sesame Street on the spectrum.

Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2008, 7:57 am

Calvin is probably an aspie. Image

Fuck. This will override the swear word filter.

BakaBomber
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jul 2008, 11:51 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Hank Hill is someone I feel would qualify.

Tim

Okay, you're going to have to explain this one. I'm not completely dismissing the possibility, but all I see is a stereotypical redneck that's too set in his ways to handle "weird" people or situations.

BakaBomber
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jul 2008, 2:15 pm

Oh, I'd like to add Count Lloyd and Nina from Code Geass. Though Lloyd's a bit too obvious to be interesting and as far as Nina's concerned, I'd rather not admit any form of relation to that ultra-racist table humping psycho... it gives me chills.

EDIT : Anya probably fits too, moreso than Nina but less than Lloyd. She doesn't have that mad scientist thing going on like Lloyd and Nina, being the Knight of Six instead. Lacks interest in anything else besides combat and also lacks social graces and common sense (i.e. tried to catch Lelouch in a school contest by shoving her giant robot's arm through a library window and nearly injuring two people, had to be ordered to stop). Always blogging or taking pictures when around people, which can be somewhat rude.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2008, 12:49 am

Angel Cake from Strawberry Shortcake
Cale from Titan A.E.
The main character in the "Attack of the Mutant" episode of Goosebumps (instead of having to go to the orthodontoist they should have made him be going to the phycologist all the time. I so want to smack the father)
Dib, Gaz and their dad from Invader Zim
Ely from Darcy's Wild Life

Can't think of any more right now

Aurore
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2008, 2:49 pm

dontwanttoknow wrote:
Also, what about Robert Goren from "Law and Order: Criminal Intent"?

YES!! !! I love him, always saw him as a fellow Aspie. The intense obsessions, having his own weird social rules, noticing all the details other people don't.

There is actually an episode with this guy named Wally who Goren determines has AS, and his partner makes a comment as to how similar they are.

Apuleyo wrote:
The Joker from Batman comics:

*Obsessed with clowns, jokes, comedic objects (guns that shoot tiny "BANG!" flags) and other circus related things.

*Lacks empathy.

*Is highly intelligent.

*Before losing his mind (as seen in The Killer Joke), he had a lifelong dream of being a comedian but his lack of social skills made him look bad when performing in public.

I was thinking that yesterday as I read The Killing Joke!! !! But I might just be stretching it. I tend to think any guy I'm attracted to is probably AS, which is also why I like Detective Goren.

Lavos
Raven
Raven

01 Aug 2008, 10:04 pm

I'm pretty sure Yonro from Shin-Chan has AS.

CGstucknthe80s
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Aug 2008, 10:40 am

I think Kenan Rockmore and Kel Kimble from Kenan & Kel is definately on the spectrum somewhere. Not meaning Kel's stupidity, I don't wanna give the wrong impressions, but their mannerisms. They kind of remind me of other AS people I knew who had the same quirky, animated behavior I saw in Kenan and Kel.

Whyyyyyyy?! LOL :D

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2008, 4:11 pm

Gary from Are You Afraid of the Dark

RedWingJeff
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Aug 2008, 10:54 am

Velma from Scooby-Doo

She knows practically every language known to man.
She's a bit on the clumsy side, always losing her glasses.
Doesn't have too many friends outside of Mystery, Inc.

Aurore
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 3:22 pm

RedWingJeff wrote:
Velma from Scooby-Doo

She knows practically every language known to man.
She's a bit on the clumsy side, always losing her glasses.
Doesn't have too many friends outside of Mystery, Inc.

Velma is definitely AS! I never thought of her like that before.