Page 244 of 1289 [ 20624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 1289  Next

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2013, 3:31 pm

Catch Me If You Can

The true story of Frank Abagnale Jr, who during the 60's, conned millions posing as a pilot, a doctor, and a prosecutor all before his 19th birthday.

robsten1990
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Feb 2013, 3:42 pm

RocknRolla (2008) by Guy Ritchie with Gerry Butler among others. It´s a mafia-movie and it was pretty good.

Trailer:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_n0e3d4ruE[/youtube]

Diagnosed with PDD-NOS at 22 years of age.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 7:14 pm

Beautiful Creatures

While this was worth seeing, it was very cheesy. The performances were very wooden and if you want to see this movie, I'd recommend you wait for the DVD.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 7:51 am

A Good Day to Die Hard (2013) - Saw it this past Sunday. I thought it was better than the previous film in the series.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 8:11 am

GoldenEye (1995)

Pierce Brosnan's first outing as James Bond which sees 007 on the trail of a mysterious crime syndicate that plans to use a nuclear space weapon to cause a global financial meltdown. Arguably the best of the Brosnan era with a scene-stealing baddie in Sean Bean and a crazy tank chase, the franchise went downhill before Daniel Craig stepped in.

In terms of ranking all the Bond films, this is still enjoyable after 18 years.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Last edited by LexingtonDeville on 19 Feb 2013, 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 8:12 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Stalk wrote:

Lincoln (2012) - better than the Lincoln fighting vampires movie :)

I absolutely agree with you, Stalk. :)
My fingers are crossed that Daniel-Day Lewis wins Best Actor
and Steven Spielberg wins Best Director on February 24th at the Oscars.

IMOO, could Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter have been a much better movie had the studio given screenwriting duties to another, more experienced screenwriter? It's hard to determine that, even if an early draft of the script ends up on the Internet.

I would hope so too. He definitely made the role he played, believable.

About Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012), I guess it was meant for a different type of audience, maybe along the lines of girls who have a crush on the Actors. :)

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 3:38 pm

Face/Off

Nicholas Cage and John Travolta star as a terroist and a FBI agent who end up switching each other's faces.

Sallee92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Feb 2013, 7:42 pm

Saw Wreck it Ralph today and found it extremely fun and enjoyable.
Saw the trailer for Monsters University managed to make me laugh really want to see it when it comes out. Looks hilarious :D

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 2:52 pm

A great film but, a sad ending in that M-portrayed by Judi Dench died yet, the role of that character was carried on by Ralph Fiennes.. :D 8O

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Feb 2013, 3:06 pm

Hansel and Gretel.

They overdid the badassness that they wanted, but it's still rather enjoyable.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 3:32 pm

A Streetcar Named Desire

Woman moves in with her sister in New Orleans and loses touch with reality after being tormented by her brutish brother-in-law.

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Feb 2013, 6:13 pm

The Perks of Being A Wallflower

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 1:38 am

Life of Pi

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 6:16 am

Fail-Safe

Cold War thriller. An electrical malfuction causes American planes to attack Moscow with nuclear weapons. A serious version of Dr. Strangelove.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 9:21 am

Die Hard 5 and I was completely disappointed. I dont want to get rude, but I could as well have studied a dog poop 90 minutes long. :(

I didnt even have that high expectations, I mean die hard is no deep psychology, but the films before were well done action movies. But the fifth part was boring as hell. No story, no characters you were interested in, no jokes, completely dumb action scenes... Its as if the makers had told themself: "Ok, Bruce Willis gets to old, and we must produce a film in which he can present his heir, before he gets serious to old." It was just bad. :(

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 10:08 am

Schneekugel wrote:
Die Hard 5 and I was completely disappointed. I dont want to get rude, but I could as well have studied a dog poop 90 minutes long. :(

I didnt even have that high expectations, I mean die hard is no deep psychology, but the films before were well done action movies. But the fifth part was boring as hell. No story, no characters you were interested in, no jokes, completely dumb action scenes... Its as if the makers had told themself: "Ok, Bruce Willis gets to old, and we must produce a film in which he can present his heir, before he gets serious to old." It was just bad. :(

I saw it too and did like it. It wasn't oscar materal though. I read that the first one is the best one. I never saw the other ones so I can't compare. Probably if I did, then I too would be disappointed like you.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)