Page 33 of 93 [ 1480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 93  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 2:37 am

CyclopsSummers wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Wnu-FV0jk[/youtube]Neon Genesis ftw!

:) Nice take on 'Cruel Angel's Thesis'. Yes, Eva is also a favourite of mine, perhaps my all-time favourite anime series period. Utterly relatable characters, if you ask me.

Say you guys, did Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of The Gods only just now get its theatrical release in America? I just watched a review of it by Jake and Jillian of CinemaSnob. It's supposedly very, very good!
http://www.dbz.tv/watch/dragonball-z-th ... e-of-gods/ havent seen it in theatres but saw it online with subs a year ago for free here! Akira Toryama is working on making a sequal to the movie btw!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 11 Aug 2014, 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 2:42 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFpSNS10x1I[/youtube] Gokus Mommy Gine! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDSwBcC4NsI[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

unit_00
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2014, 1:10 pm

finished samurai flamenco. 22 episodes long, and it's kind of a crazy ride. the animation isn't the greatest in spots, but i enjoyed it a lot. i don't want to spoil anything so it's kind of hard for me to summarize it. Masayoshi Hazama is a man obsessed with justice and decides to become a real life superhero! the shows seems to take on different genres and there are a lot of plot twists. mostly a light-hearted comedy, but occasionally gets real dark real fast and then back to light-heartedness.

for now i am on episode one of ping pong and zankyou no terror and wolfs rain. i will probably need to crack down and just focus on one of them though.

also getting excited about new fafner in jan :bounce:

Lazershow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Oct 2014, 1:47 pm

I just finished Ao No Exorcist and plan to watch Eureka Seven Ao next. Ive heard its not that good but the first series is one of my favorites so ill give it a shot.

unit_00
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2014, 2:44 pm

also i really liked that video you posted AspieOtaku of eva song. i have a whole playlist of remixed anime OPs and EDs. i love electronic music :lol:

jafri
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Oct 2014, 8:57 am

unit_00 wrote:
finished samurai flamenco. 22 episodes long, and it's kind of a crazy ride. the animation isn't the greatest in spots, but i enjoyed it a lot. i don't want to spoil anything so it's kind of hard for me to summarize it. Masayoshi Hazama is a man obsessed with justice and decides to become a real life superhero! the shows seems to take on different genres and there are a lot of plot twists. mostly a light-hearted comedy, but occasionally gets real dark real fast and then back to light-heartedness.

I can't believe you've mention that anime. I've been taking that show so seriously & can't figure out what the hell is goin on.

I mean I never thought why am I being such a drama-maker despite every anime really gets me an over-emotional feelings not just this anime.

Hell, even recent Aldnoah.Zero makes me wanna bombarding too many questions over what just happened, what's gonna happen next, will are they strike again & etc.

Despite season 2 is coming later in 2015 which it's a new year of Anime.

unit_00
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2014, 6:58 pm

jafri wrote:
unit_00 wrote:

I can't believe you've mention that anime. I've been taking that show so seriously & can't figure out what the hell is goin on.

I mean I never thought why am I being such a drama-maker despite every anime really gets me an over-emotional feelings not just this anime.

Hell, even recent Aldnoah.Zero makes me wanna bombarding too many questions over what just happened, what's gonna happen next, will are they strike again & etc.

Despite season 2 is coming later in 2015 which it's a new year of Anime.

oh! what episode of samurai flamenco are you at? or have you finished it? after every episode i would tell my little sister "omg! this anime is crazy! what just happened?!" :lol: just when you think you've figured it out, it goes and switches things up for you. which is good for me because a lot of times i will lose interest too fast.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2014, 5:10 am

Samurai Flamenco does not just jump the shark, but rides it into space.

As an update, Akame ga Kill has been going very well, it has a pretty perfect mix of drama, action and comedy, where it does not interfere with itself.

The new seasons has kicked off, among them is season 2 of Log Horizon and Chaika, so things are going well. From the new shows starting off, my pick so far is on Gugure Kokkuri-san in terms of pure comedy, with Daisuke Ono on board it feels kind of like Barakamon. Amagi Brilliant Park is Kyoto Animation's new project and looks pretty good, it has potential. And I also have a good feeling for Trinity Seven and Cross Ange.

JamXmed
Raven
Raven

12 Oct 2014, 12:36 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
Samurai Flamenco does not just jump the shark, but rides it into space.

As an update, Akame ga Kill has been going very well, it has a pretty perfect mix of drama, action and comedy, where it does not interfere with itself.

The new seasons has kicked off, among them is season 2 of Log Horizon and Chaika, so things are going well. From the new shows starting off, my pick so far is on Gugure Kokkuri-san in terms of pure comedy, with Daisuke Ono on board it feels kind of like Barakamon. Amagi Brilliant Park is Kyoto Animation's new project and looks pretty good, it has potential. And I also have a good feeling for Trinity Seven and Cross Ange.

Spoiler from someone who reads too much manga, Trinity Seven lives up to its expectations.

(>0.0)> ==)==)==)==)

jafri
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Oct 2014, 10:44 pm

1. I never knew there's a new anime called Cross Ange. Reminds me of Valvrave the liberator, obviously.

2. I am NOT gonna talk about Psycho-pass 2 since I've been bombarding too many questions regarding last season (especially ep12) until NO one ever bother to read it until misunderstanding happens due to fact that I'm being so sarcastic & havin lack of common sense. I mean it is the literal representation of they saying "We don't care anymore."

(I don't know how to explain but people especially on Myanimelist forum are always act way too stereotype & they didn't really know my true intentions after all).

unit_00 wrote:
oh! what episode of samurai flamenco are you at? or have you finished it? after every episode i would tell my little sister "omg! this anime is crazy! what just happened?!" :lol: just when you think you've figured it out, it goes and switches things up for you. which is good for me because a lot of times i will lose interest too fast.

Just finished it, obviously.

Spoiler wrote:
The last arc kinda reminds me of Zankyou no terror a bit

Last edited by jafri on 13 Oct 2014, 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2014, 11:31 pm

jafri wrote:
1. I never knew there's a new anime called Cross Ange. Reminds me of Valvrave the liberator, obviously.

You mean Valvrape? A fan nickname really.
Probably feels familiar because it is another Sunrise anime along the lines of Valvrave and Code Geass, they seem to put a similar flair in, but I think it is rather different.

jafri
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2014, 12:44 am

Bradleigh wrote:
You mean Valvrape? A fan nickname really.

Probably feels familiar because it is another Sunrise anime along the lines of Valvrave and Code Geass, they seem to put a similar flair in, but I think it is rather different.

Nice word that you mentioned here, my friend. I was actually cared about those series so much even though they has to be a WORST writing in all of Sunrise series & makes me wondering what the hell is goin on.

jafri
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Oct 2014, 8:57 am

Has anyone still watching Sword Art Online II?

Spoiler wrote:
It's deja vu all over again. First it was that Fcker sugou & now this. That kid who was actually Death Gun's accomplice.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2014, 10:17 am

jafri wrote:
Has anyone still watching Sword Art Online II?

Spoiler wrote:
It's deja vu all over again. First it was that Fcker sugou & now this. That kid who was actually Death Gun's accomplice.

It was not that surprising if you were paying attention, I noticed the general clues.

Lazershow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Oct 2014, 1:48 pm

Has anyone seen an anime called Air? I just finished it and i have very mixed opinions on what i thought of it. I liked the first half but the second have just got really weird and confusing.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2014, 2:14 pm

Lazershow wrote:
Has anyone seen an anime called Air? I just finished it and i have very mixed opinions on what i thought of it. I liked the first half but the second have just got really weird and confusing.

Yeah that one does get a touch confusing towards the end. I think it got a bit muddled, there was the whole bit with the children. I think that the important thing to realise is that the events came from a curse and the actions were trying to break it.

If you have not watched already, I recommend other anime by Kyoto Animation and written by Key. Two anime that fit both of them is Kanon (2006), as well as Clannad (including its sequel, After Story), and I personally think they are stronger.