Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

anthony456
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Aug 2010, 6:20 pm

Did anyone ever watch the cartoon chowder? I thought it was a good show, definitely better than most of what CN has had on lately. but with me being out of the house 11 hours a day last week for football double days, i was completely oblivious to the bumpers for the last episode, so I decided to watch it online and I thought it was funny, but definitely seemed rushed. I would always be more supportive of a show that would sacrifice quantity over quality, but chowder looked like it still had potential. oh well, what does anyone else think?

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 7:00 pm

My son watches it and I sometimes watch it with him. I like it, but it seems to be lots of repeats. I didn't know they were stopping making it. That's a shame as it is really good. :(

Cranberries
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Aug 2010, 9:20 pm

I watched it when it came on from time to time, it was pretty clever. I loved how the show always broke the 'Fourth Wall'.

I knew the show had been canceled for almost a year before it ended. Before someone argues that point, cartoons usually don't simply stop airing all together. They most often put them into death slot hours and kill them off the air slowly.
A company wants to get much money out of it as they can, and Chowder had a contract to make the episodes into a certain number of seasons anyway.

But, I'll say that the last episode was very nice. I loved how Chowder and Panini had lots of babies and he became a chef and had his own apprentice.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 12:36 am

Chowder... is over? :( I'm really sad about that. It had so much potential, I thought it was going to turn into Cartoon Network's Spongebob. As TV Tropes would say, it was Too Good To Last.