Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2016, 4:07 pm

Well its getting to be that time of the year again, enjoy Hocus Pocus. (Putlocker).

Or

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2016, 12:07 am

I always got lost in the unsettling vibe of this film, talking cats seem to pull at my heartstrings.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 3:36 pm

I love this film. Only I've always felt unsettled about Winnie; her red hair, her teeth, and the way she turns to stone at the end. That bit used to scare me as a kid.

But it's a very good storyline.
I never watch the end where the cat dies though, even though it freed the boy and reunited him with his dead sister, it still upsets me. :cry:

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 3:46 pm

I like that film too, it's funny.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 4:09 pm

Sarah Jessica Parker (Hocus Pocus's Sarah) is a descendant from Salem Witch Trials accused participant Esther Ellwell ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... roots.html ). Other famous trials descendants include actress Lucille Ball; Diana, Princess of Wales; U.K. Prince William; U.K. Prince William; actor Wil Wheaton; actor and musician Mark Wahlberg; movie producer Walt Disney; author Edgar Rice Burroughs; U.S. President John Calvin Coolidge Jr. and his wife, U.S. First Lady Grace Anna Goodhue Coolidge; U.S. Chief Justice Harlan Fiske Stone; American Red Cross founder Clarissa Harlowe "Clara" Barton; and U.S. President John Adams. Actor Tom Felton is a trials relative.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

18 Oct 2016, 7:01 pm

It's a good movie & one of the witches is kinda cute

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition