Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

FreakyZettairyouiki
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Jan 2017, 9:07 pm

I was bored last night and started watching some Code Lyoko episodes last night. I was listening to the theme song too and it was really uplifting. It was one of my favorite shows in grade school. I remember sitting on my couch every weekday to watch it. Now that I'm rewatching it years later, it seems even more dark and scary than it seemed back then. Especially with Aelita and Franz Hopper's story. Like wtf? I was literally getting chills when I watched this video: . I feel like this show is an accurate symbol of my Aspie mind too. No wonder I feel like no one understands me.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 11:25 am

I never finished the series. Netflix removed it before I could start season 3. It had such a good concept. Did you happen to see the live action season? I never saw it.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

FreakyZettairyouiki
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Jan 2017, 9:29 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
I never finished the series. Netflix removed it before I could start season 3. It had such a good concept. Did you happen to see the live action season? I never saw it.

Everyone says the live action version was s**t, dear lord. Aelita looks like a troll :lol: :lol: :lol: There have been attempts to make a season 6 through various fan projects but they're still in the works. https://www.facebook.com/CodeLyokoIsBack/. Here is one link. It's called Code Lyoko Rebirth