Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

queenofdoomydoom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Dec 2019, 8:20 pm

Starting to get back into my old obsession. I have yet to seen Enter the Florpus (some of it did get spoiled to me though :evil: ) I have just started learning about Asperger's and it hitting me full force to why I am the way I am (took an online quiz, trying to get an appointment to talk with my mental health provider or family doctor before February) I started thinking back on my fav cartoons such as Rick and Morty, Death Note, and Invader Zim. I've always identified with some of theses characters in some form (though not as aggressive as Zim, Dib, and Gaz). Gaz always seems like she's trying to shut out the world and sink into a virtual haven where it's safe. And where I know when she says "you're voice is making me sick" is supposed to be an insult, I have said that before and the people present thought I was being aggressive when really either the lights were too bright or sounds were too loud and I was trying to convey I was feeling overwhelmed, so who knows what's really going on in her mind (besides the creator of the show). And Zim being a "defective". In reality he's not stupid or broken at all he's just different from the other irkens, seems to think differently and has some trouble trying to function as he's expected to. And don't get me started on Gir and Dib. Probably just over-analyzing things again lol. Either way it's a good show with random humor that I hope wil live on through the ages