Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 4:32 pm

Hi All, I just wanted to give Star Trek it's own separate space as I am a big Star Trek fan. Here you can post anything Star Trek related. Images, clips from any series, any movies :) I just thought it would be nice for Star Trek to have it's own space. I haven't watched alot of the new series "Strange New Worlds" or "Discovery" but have seen clips so feel free to post these too!

EDIT: If you can try to keep the videos and images to posting guidelines. I forgot to add that.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Last edited by Brian0787 on 24 Aug 2024, 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 4:47 pm

From The Original Series pilot episode "Where No Man Has Gone Before". A pilot was previously produced called "The Cage" with Jeffrey Hunter as Captain Christopher Pike but the network never aired it. Love this episode.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 5:07 pm

Grr...my link is NSFW due to profanity...

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 5:21 pm

I will see if I can take a look at it! I don't think I shared this but because of the Covenant Eyes firewall program I have on my laptop I can't view certain Youtube videos. This was self-imposed on my part. I will see If I can copy the link to see if I can find what you posted! I can view all Youtube video on my tv that has the Youtube app through Roku. Thank you for sharing!

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 6:22 pm

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 6:51 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

These were pretty funny :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 7:33 pm

thanx

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 4:15 am

"Battle of the Mutara Nebula" Amazing how they did it and stands up really well today.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 4:28 am

Rest of the battle scenes :)

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 4:37 am

My absolute favorite Star Trek opening. Star Trek: The Motion Picture. This is my favorite Star Trek movie. Wrath of Khan comes second. Soundtrack is absolutely beautiful. I saw this in the theatre 5 years ago for the 40th anniversary rerelease and loved every second of it. Amazing to see on the big screen. It also has kind of a good love story in it as well.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 5:03 am

Dude you should watch discovery and strange new worlds both awesome, and idk you're missing out if you don't watch those.
For me the earliest star trek I got into was Next Generation with captain picard I have to admit I am not so interested in watching the original from the 60's so I kind of started at next gen and went from there. with deep space nine being the next one I saw after next generation. And all the charming capitalism obsessed ferengi that hung out around deep space nine.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 8:38 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Dude you should watch discovery and strange new worlds both awesome, and idk you're missing out if you don't watch those.
For me the earliest star trek I got into was Next Generation with captain picard I have to admit I am not so interested in watching the original from the 60's so I kind of started at next gen and went from there. with deep space nine being the next one I saw after next generation. And all the charming capitalism obsessed ferengi that hung out around deep space nine.

I saw some clips of Strange New Worlds. It's kind of different from The Original Series and TNG but it's not too bad. The earliest Star Trek I got into was TNG when I was young and then I got into the Original Series as my uncle was a huge Star Trek fan and that's what he collected. I love DS9 too! Quark is awesome, haha. I think I'll post some clips of him. Thank you for sharing :)

Last edited by Brian0787 on 25 Aug 2024, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 8:39 am

Love Quark. Love how Odo is just pluggin along lol

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2024, 9:58 am

Love how young Kirk is.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2024, 10:10 am

The original unaired pilot of Star Trek "The Cage" featuring Jeffrey Hunter as Captain Christopher Pike. Remastered in this clip.