Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Disco
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Oct 2007, 7:22 pm

I love clothes and fashion! Right now I'm going for the Futuristic/Military trend; I get accused of being a scene guy. :roll: Does anyone here have a favourite style?

Pugly
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 7:34 pm

As casual as is socially acceptable.

er not really... but I do wear Hawaiian shirts year round.

I also have a fair amount of standard... I guess business casual shirts I wear most of the time. I usually tuck these in, so sometimes I look over dressed... maybe.

I rarely do the T-Shirt thing... have a couple pure black t-shirts that I wear sometimes.

I don't know what my "style" is... or what it really says to others.

Wanting more than what I have might appear as greed.

Jainaday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 7:39 pm

Hard to say.

Fashion was an obsession a long time ago, but I didn't have the resources to be into it the way most teenagers are. . . I adore textiles, cut. . . I try not to wear anything I can't dance, run, or sleep in, though I often fail.

I'm told I have a distinctive style, though, often enough that I believe it; one friend once told me that it was as if I had a costume person backstage for me.

Silly.

The_Disco
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Oct 2007, 7:41 pm

I love extremes!

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 7:46 pm

I've become obsessed with the '80s (and to some degree the '70s) recently and I went shopping this year on the clearance racks for items that could pass as "vintage". I got some bowling shirts and some retro-looking patterns. I often wear jackets (I found a neat denim one in the basement). For pants, I wear baggy cargoes due to what I see as practicality issues (they're mostly baggy because I've lost weight in the past year and they don't nearly fit around my waist).

MADDuck
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 7:52 pm

My lack of style *IS* my style.....

Loose very baggy clothes, unkempt hair, and a big smile that hides the depth inside.

Stockton
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2007, 9:52 pm

My style? Three words: Mark's Work Wearhouse. I also wear shorts all year round.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2007, 2:11 am

I am very much into fashion! I even got voted best dressed in school last year! :D Anyway, my style is preppy/trendy. On warmer days, I typically wear sundresses. When it's cold out, I love to layer! I do love colors, but I know my limits. Oh, and I'm not so fond of earth tones and I will absolutely never wear all black! (I look too pale as it is!) I typically wear pink as it is one of my favorite colors and it looks best on me!

coppelia
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Oct 2007, 10:59 am

Im quite trendy I basically always wear either pink or white. I love skirts and I always make an effort and spend ages choosing an oufit :D

ev8
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2007, 3:26 pm

Tight is right. DIY T-shirts are both tight and right, and sometimes white. Jeans on the tight side but not quite girlpants (I'm a dude), plaid long sleeved shirts unbuttoned to show off my sweet torso, colorful sneakers.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2007, 12:37 am

I like to wear T-shirts with cute pictures or phrases on them, and sweatpants.

loudmouth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Oct 2007, 2:35 pm

I personally don't care a bout having a style just being comfortable, As a result I wear random t-shirts, black pants and black stanley steel toed boots. Like i asid I care little abpout fashion. The steel toed boots seem to come from some wierd paranoia about needing them if I ever get into a fight, I admit it's wierd especially considering i've never needed theme for that purpose.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2007, 8:02 pm

I usually wear a T-shirt and shorts.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2007, 4:19 am

The same stuff that Sid wears, but with a red shirt, instead of upside down underwear.

Khalaris
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Oct 2007, 10:50 am

I mostly wear comfortable, loose-fitting things. Jeans and band t-shirts. You'll never catch me in a skirt or anything tight/short.

makelifehappen
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2007, 11:14 am

I am all over the freakin' map. Some days I like trendy dressy clothes, others I prefer retro 70's. At times I like comfy and casual and others I like feeling looking like a princess :oops:

ahhh...my ecclectic life *sigh*

Today, I am wearing a 2007 style teal knit sweater over my VERY 70's, teal, peach, off white crazy print (2nd hand) dress, which I have conveniently placed over a pair of dark, fraying jeans!

uhm, trendy in my own eyes, I KNOW! Very Downtown Toronto....

My poor poor family :wink:

Love clothes too, but LOVE comfort and fun more!