Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

RoboticSquirrel
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Jul 2004, 7:54 pm

Hey. I just recently found this place via google (obviously, in my spare time), and, I came here 'cause, you kno, I'm diagnosed with mild-you-know-what, and I'm currently getting an idea of what AS is(and I'm doing a pretty good job of it).

By the way, I'm interested mainly in playing basketball, and on occasion, playing some video games, if I've had enough basketball for the day.

So, again, I just wanted to say hello, and notify y'all that I'm new here. See ya later.

alex
Developer
Developer

07 Jul 2004, 8:14 pm

RoboticSquirrel wrote:
Hey. I just recently found this place via google (obviously, in my spare time), and, I came here 'cause, you kno, I'm diagnosed with mild-you-know-what, and I'm currently getting an idea of what AS is(and I'm doing a pretty good job of it).

By the way, I'm interested mainly in playing basketball, and on occasion, playing some video games, if I've had enough basketball for the day.

So, again, I just wanted to say hello, and notify y'all that I'm new here. See ya later.

Welcome! How old are you?

RoboticSquirrel
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Jul 2004, 5:40 am

I'm 12, turning 13 next month.

alex
Developer
Developer

08 Jul 2004, 10:07 am

RoboticSquirrel wrote:
I'm 12, turning 13 next month.

Cool! We have lots of users who are your age, so you'll feel right at home! Have fun. :D :D