Holysnakamoli it can be fun having autism...

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

cobra
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jul 2004, 3:57 pm

Hello, I'm nine years old. My favorite types of animals are reptiles. Mainly snakes. If you ever see a lizard or toad in your front yard, back yard or whereever, just know that it's OK to catch them. It's easier to catch the toads but the lizards are pretty fast so mainly you can catch the toads. It's really fun to do that. I have two friends who like catching lizards with me. One doesn't like it when we put them in the catcher, which you are supposed to do. (We let them go a little later). My other friend lets us do that. I also like playing piano. And I know a whole lot of types of cars. If you are showing a car to me that's not from the 60's, 70's or 80's; I can tell what it is without reading anything or looking at the symbols.

TyroneShoelaces
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jul 2004, 12:00 am

Hey Mate

Yes - Reptiles are cool :D :D :D . Where I live, there is a reptile called the Tuatara; it is highly endangered! I believe it is the oldest reptilian type on the planet - it existed in the time of the dinosaurs, as it does now.

There are lots of clever nine year-olds that use this site!! ! You should make many friends around your age!

Seeyou :) :)

focused
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Jul 2004, 2:12 am

Hey cobra. I like snakes, toads and lizards too. There is a bush where I walk my dog and there are several snakes that live in it at the same time. I didn't know snakes would do that. Can you tell me what kind of cars these are?

This last one is hard! Not too many people know it.

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

09 Jul 2004, 2:19 am

Probably six or seven years ago, my mom was doing some gardening in our back yard, and she happened upon an iguana -- which is really strange. There aren't any indigionous to my region (I live in Vermont [northern USA]).

We took it in as a pet and named it Iggy. He grew pretty big. We had it few a few years, but we got tired of it I guess and sold it. I remember we converted an old TV stand into a habitat for him, enclosing the part where the TV went with plexiglass, putting on a special light and some branches and stuff. The fellow didn't do much, though we took him out sometimes. Just kinda jerked his head around and stared.

RoboticSquirrel
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Jul 2004, 6:03 am

Aharr. I like reptiles, too. Especially Crocodiles. Anyhoo, welcome n' enjoy.

Torley_Wong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jul 2004, 6:18 am

*Gullwings... ;)*

cobra
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jul 2004, 10:26 am

The first one was either a Ferari or a Lambergine. The second one was a Mercedies. The third one was actually the easiest. It was a corvett. The pictures weren't exactly clear because our computer doesn't get them well (We are getting a new one real soon!). O.K.- I'm editing this a few days later. Please see my later post with the right answers.

Last edited by cobra on 11 Jul 2004, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

cobra
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jul 2004, 10:34 am

I wish I could save the lizards I catch like Nuttdan did with the Iquana.

Last edited by cobra on 09 Jul 2004, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

cobra
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jul 2004, 10:36 am

It's nice to meet you all. I like reading all of your stories.

Arlen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jul 2004, 1:36 am

wow - you know your cars!! ! cool. I thought the two top ones were lamborghinis.

Last edited by Arlen on 10 Jul 2004, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arlen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jul 2004, 1:45 am

[/img]file:///Users/iliachidzey/Desktop/arlenicon.gif just testing

Arlen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jul 2004, 1:46 am

bummer, didn't work - how do you attach picis?

focused

10 Jul 2004, 3:14 am

Hey Cobra, I am very impressed with your knowledge of cars. I am almost 28 years old and I am still learning about old cars all of the time. There are so many of them and so much to learn. I like cars from Europe the most, especially Sweden.

Arlen, about attaching images, I don't think that you can right now. Just your avatar. If you want to put an image in your post then I think you have to upload it to a server or your personal webspace. Then you need to type the address of where you uploaded your image to in the post. Then highlight the address and click the "Img" to get the html/bbcode brackets. Then to double check you can click the "preview" option instead of the "submit" button, that way you can fix any errors that may occur.

Torley_Wong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2004, 3:15 am

Upload your pictures to a place like http://www.photobucket.com first, and then link to them using the tags :)

Arlen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jul 2004, 4:44 pm

thanks everyone! will give it a go!

cobra
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jul 2004, 11:33 am

Ooops! I made a mistake. The first car is a Lamborghini Countach. The second car as you remember from Back to the Future is a DeLorean and the third id the Ford V8 powered Pantera.