Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

lovesusagi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Apr 2008, 12:24 am

my story by lovesusagi ..............
i wanted to "clear the air about a few things , first, i DONOT lie , sometimes it gets me in big trouble , but its the way i am
[ ok first , i am going to omit a few of the nonfamily freindly details if you want to know them , pm me later after i am done
[ ok , about Kathryn .... i met her on anr "adult chat " long before i knew about AS or WP
she told me she was 18 at first ....i thought she was , you cant tell on the net !
[ then after i had been chatting with her for about a month , she told me she was 14 ! ! i was shocked ! !
[ i tried to break uo with her , but she threatened to kill herself ! i managed to talk her out of it .
by then it was too late , she was already callingme her "daddy " as much as i needed to feel that someone else cared and loved me , i went along with it
she told me she had AS , i asked her about it , and, andwhat it was like , and realized , my life was like that ! ! i went online and took the test , and scored realy hight
she told me about WP , and invited me to join , it opened my eyes , i realized , i was an aspie .
i went to a counseler to get proffesionaly DXd .then all of a sudden, she left me for another guy online , as i came to realize , she has had many BFs online both before and after me :(
[ i was devastated .....then i met katesmith .
she said she loved me deeply , and wanted to run off to meet me , she sounded so sincere
[ we talked all day , every day online !
then one day , suddenly she told me "i just want to be freinds " again i was devastated .....
i realy want to have someone that cares about me, loves me , but i keep getting hurt and burned , i could never show as much affection IRL as i do online
IRL , i keep to myself and dont talk to anyone , i am only outgoing online
well thats my story , if you have any questions , comments , ask me ! remeber , i dont lie ! !
sorry about the long post , i had to get this all out
that is all , thank you

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 1:04 am

Well done lovesusagi,

I've been watching this topic even though I haven't been actively participating. You did seem to be getting hassled and there's no doubt that you made some wrong choices.

Hopefully other people will be more accepting now that your story is told.

lovesusagi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Apr 2008, 1:50 am

gbollard wrote:
Well done lovesusagi,

I've been watching this topic even though I haven't been actively participating. You did seem to be getting hassled and there's no doubt that you made some wrong choices.

Hopefully other people will be more accepting now that your story is told.
thanks , and maybe i was a bit hasty when i said i was going to leave WP , sometimes when im hurt and upset , i say things i regret saying :( and yes , i DID make some bad choices , but its how we learn

oxes
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2008, 3:01 am

benjimanbreeg wrote:
Pobodys_Nerfect wrote:
Why were you kicked from here? I'm very careful what I write here cos if I'm rejected from the aspie world then I've got no hope

just be yourself :wink:

on the subject: what are the de-facto rules regarding swearing here. can i speak freely? can i say george carlin's "7 words"?

i only ask because this is a pretty large forum... sometimes these size places have stricter rules than you'd expect.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

02 Apr 2008, 5:34 am

oxes wrote:
benjimanbreeg wrote:
Pobodys_Nerfect wrote:
Why were you kicked from here? I'm very careful what I write here cos if I'm rejected from the aspie world then I've got no hope

just be yourself :wink:

on the subject: what are the de-facto rules regarding swearing here. can i speak freely? can i say george carlin's "7 words"?

i only ask because this is a pretty large forum... sometimes these size places have stricter rules than you'd expect.

No swearing. Half-swears, like bugger and as*hole, are allowed but not encouraged.

For more, read the TOS.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there