Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

star_player
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jun 2011, 4:58 am

Hi all, how's it going? This seems to be a nice forum from what I've seen while lurking around struggling to figure out how to write an introduction. Anyways I'm Joe, 22y/o recently (1month) self-diagnosed Aspie. Or HFA, or w/e. I guess I'm not 100% certain at this point, I still have moments where I feel like it's a totally crazy diagnosis and that I'm just some utterly one-of-a-kind sort of lunatic or something, I dunno. Most of the time I'm sure though, and it does seem to fit like a glove so yeah. Anyways life's been a bit of a b***h at times I guess, but I won't bore you with all that nonsense since I don't feel like it. Thankfully I haven't killed myself, as tempting as it has seemed throughout the past few years or so. Sunshine, good food and exercise seem to combat loneliness & depression reasonably well, along with meditation and deep breathing. I'm in love with soccer, but I figured it out kinda late so my epic career as an Iniesta-esque midfielder hasn't kicked off yet. Other than working on that I'd just like that special lady friend, no surprise there I imagine. I've been known to look at girls on occasion, hoping to work up the nerve to say hi one of these days but I guess we'll have to see, can't be getting too ahead of myself. Anyways I'm not in a position where I'm dating material at the moment, gotta work on that first I guess.
Well, that's it I guess..all good endings are avoiding me at the moment and I just wanna post the damn thing !

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 6:43 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet

Well, you posted the damn thing and that's all that matters, hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

star_player
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jun 2011, 11:08 am

thanks! I hope so too...I guess we'll find out? o.O