Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Pram
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Jul 2011, 9:33 pm

Hi, I'm Pram, I'm a male emu egg, 33 years old, shy, and uncomfortable around people I don't know.

I work in retail and have for the past 15 years. During free time I'm into clay animation and have had some success with that, as well as music.At the moment it doesn't pay the bills, though.

At my job, I'm often ridiculed for not understanding things. I almost got fired because the manager wouldn't call in broken machinery for repairs, so I fixed the machines creatively.

I used to get really angry when someone yelled at me when I did something positive, because I would be confused why I was being attacked when I was just trying to help in a way that benefited the person.

Thought about going on disability and don't know if I would qualify, but I don't want to live on government money and not have any goals or ambition.

It's been a strange life, up till now...I've met nearly all of my idols, and just have a couple of life goals left to achieve. Still, one's 30's is a strange and awkward time in life, and I'm not in school so I don't have many opportunities to meet new people, especially not with my interests. It would be great to know if there are other artistically inclined people on this board. I find that creativity is a good icebreaker. It definitely gets me interested in a conversation.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2011, 6:59 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet, Pram!

You won't be an emu egg for long if you do a few more posts :)

Hopefully this place will be a good fit for you, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Pram
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jul 2011, 12:06 pm

Hi there, and thanks for the greeting! Well, I'm going a little slow on the posts because I don't want to up the count too fast. Quality over quantity ;)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

Welcome to WP!

When you reach 1,000 posts, you can create a rank of your own.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

OddFinn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2011, 12:59 pm

Welcome.