Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

darkshadows1966
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jul 2012, 6:38 pm

Hi. I'm new here. My name is Bill and i'm 23. I'm from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I've known i've had aspergers since 2007 when i was diagnosed. at first i denied it for fear of being labled as different. But after reading symptoms of it online it fits with what i have been feeling. I have a hard time making friends. When i was at school i had a couple friends but they moved away. I think it's easier making friends for me if i have a place to go to like work. But unfortunately everyone there is older than me. I haven't had much luck with girls either. I had 2 girls i had a crush on in school but i was to afraid to approach them. I had better luck with a third girl and we went out on a couple of dates but only because a teacher helped me. I worry that i won't get a girlfriend and have a family. It's kinda depressing. Maybe i'll make some friends on the site and maybe some girls.

aspie4jc
Raven
Raven

31 Jul 2012, 7:25 pm

Hi! I am 35, married, in the Twin Cities. I lived in Sioux Falls for a time and have relatives there.

Morningstar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jul 2012, 10:23 pm

Hello! I'm not in your area, but I am also new to the forum. Don't worry about not having a girlfriend; a lot of people are getting married in their late 20's nowadays.

Pyrite
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 11:04 pm

Welcome to WP.

I like how you added "1966" to the end of your username so that people would know you had good taste. I used to watch the reruns on Sci-Fi (that was the spelling in those days) after school.

aspie4jc
Raven
Raven

01 Aug 2012, 10:36 pm

Morningstar wrote:
Hello! I'm not in your area, but I am also new to the forum. Don't worry about not having a girlfriend; a lot of people are getting married in their late 20's nowadays.

Yep. My first wedding anniversary coming up. :-)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

02 Aug 2012, 12:40 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :cheers:

Sorry, I'm a minor and I live in Oregon, but there of plenty of Aspies out there to meet. :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2012, 11:45 pm

Welkome to WP

MickImage