Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

wireshark
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Nov 2015, 12:49 pm

I've just joined here. I may have been a member before, and I've definitely lurked (the name stuck in my head), but I have no recollection of whether I actually joined in here or not so it couldn't have been a significant thing.
I'm diagnosed with Aspergers - diagnosed twice actually, due to having other issues that could have affected my diagnosis when I was younger. I tend not to relate much with other people, including those on the spectrum - I'm not shy and I don't particularly dislike other people, I just find it hard to make a connection and that's something I want to work on.
Because of that, sometimes I can come across as insensitive or unfriendly, just remember that's not the case, I'm actually pretty positive :D

I thought it would be good to have some kind of contact with people at least while I wait for my new psychologist to see me. Maybe I can help people here, and vice versa. If not, at least maybe I can find some gaming buddies 8)

Fun fact: not long after I joined here, I began a half-assed study on the views-to-replies ratio on this topic. No doubt in a few days time I'll have an entire spreadsheet + report worth of information including optimal times to introduce yourself, subject keywords, and an investigation into the phenomenon of why "Any South Carolina Aspies?" got 1,547 views and 15 replies... That's just how I am :)

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 2:12 pm

Welcome to WP! :D

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 2:24 pm

wireshark wrote:
Fun fact: not long after I joined here, I began a half-assed study on the views-to-replies ratio on this topic. No doubt in a few days time I'll have an entire spreadsheet + report worth of information including optimal times to introduce yourself, subject keywords, and an investigation into the phenomenon of why "Any South Carolina Aspies?" got 1,547 views and 15 replies... That's just how I am :)

Haha, nice!

Welcome wireshark. :)

wireshark
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Nov 2015, 4:45 pm

Thanks people :D

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 5:57 pm

Hey wireshark welcome. :sunny: