Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

LifeSword3
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Aug 2018, 4:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a 23 y-o history student from France and I'm pleased to join this forum. I have Asperger syndrome, childhood and teenagehood where difficult times for me but going to university was a relief because it was back when I started it that I was diagnosed. The beginning was hard too but now I've found a stable group of friends with whom I hang out regularly and study with. My major issues are vocal communication and building relationships with girls. I'm struggling to deal with my fairly recent break up and I get depressed easily because of that.

Aside of this, I'm a Roman and Byzantine history buff, I do historical reenactment (Roman legion) my favorite subject to read about is science-fiction and more precisely astro-engineering (megastructures like Niven Ring, Dyson Sphere, etc...).

I joined this site in hope of finding advice on building relations from scratch and maintaining them in good shape as well as other topics.

Best regards,

LF3.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2018, 4:41 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

CloudArgonaut
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Aug 2018, 2:23 am

LifeSword3 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm a 23 y-o history student from France and I'm pleased to join this forum. I have Asperger syndrome, childhood and teenagehood where difficult times for me but going to university was a relief because it was back when I started it that I was diagnosed. The beginning was hard too but now I've found a stable group of friends with whom I hang out regularly and study with. My major issues are vocal communication and building relationships with girls. I'm struggling to deal with my fairly recent break up and I get depressed easily because of that.

Aside of this, I'm a Roman and Byzantine history buff, I do historical reenactment (Roman legion) my favorite subject to read about is science-fiction and more precisely astro-engineering (megastructures like Niven Ring, Dyson Sphere, etc...).

I joined this site in hope of finding advice on building relations from scratch and maintaining them in good shape as well as other topics.

Best regards,

LF3.

Welcome. I am also an aspie historian, but more about the 19th century :D