Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

aspie4jc
Raven
Raven

19 Aug 2007, 2:57 am

As I type, mine's just a cropped picture of Dobby, swiped from the Internet Movie Database site for "Harry Potter & Chamber of Secrets." I loved him!

I've also had avatars of Chuckie (Tommy Pickles's best friend on "RugRats") because he seems to be a little Aspie himself. As one of the older toddlers, he's kind of awkward and relates better to the younger tots than to those his age (Tommy, the twins Lil and Phil, etc) -- same as me.

Finally, another av I've used here is a photo I got off who-knows-what site. It's black and white of hands holding a rubik's cube that's in full color. I just like the contrast and the idea of using a rubik's cube for stimming, etc.

Whew!

reika
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Aug 2007, 3:21 am

I just got mine today, I love it, that whole" need to see if my avatar is coming up thread" was me trying to figure it all out and then everyone helped me. I LOVE it, i think it's sorta self-explantory, and also I'm a big bike rider so it has a lot of meaning for me in that sense. Yes, I'm a "tree-hugger. and I'm such a computer illiterate and so old , I don't even know what kind of games a "gamer" plays. on-line games yes? :oops: I love yours "woman" very artsy and beautiful i think. I like the atom also( I read physics for fun, never took it in school, quatum is my fav also.) Saw the spiderman dancing one on a thread it made me LOL wish I could find it again to show to my daughter. It really made me laugh hard. I smile just thinking about it.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Lau: "But where would they put their feet?" Postpaleo: "Up their ass."