Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

aspie4jc
Raven
Raven

19 Aug 2007, 3:17 am

Selamat pagi! Apa kabar? I'm from Minneapolis. Well, I live close, not -IN- Minneapolis. Ha ha. As I type, it's just past 3am here.

I am American, 30, and a Christian. I was in P. Pinang as an ex-pat kid, went to the American school for 5 years but never knew I had Aspergers until last year. Even at my school I got treated differently but I couldn't understand why. I love M'sia so much and want to return for a visit. So far I have only met ONE M'sian family here, but they told me about a really good restaurant for makan -- yummy. (The roti canai and curry sauce was to DIE for!) Of course the prices were so much higher than what you could get at the stalls back home. :lol:

Anyway, welcome to WP. Sorry for not remembering much Bahasa. But terima kasih for sharing with us. I had no idea Malay families are like that. :(

~ aspie4jc

reika
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Aug 2007, 3:51 am

You should just come here to us "Glorious Americans HaHa :D " get a full scholorship to anywhere you want, all you have to do is score high on the SAT's and they'll pay for your education. That's why I live in Alaska, it's a state full of "Individulists" no kidding , everyone here is VERY accepting of everyone else. (Maybe we're all aspie and they just don't know it yet)

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Lau: "But where would they put their feet?" Postpaleo: "Up their ass."