Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

What is your opinion?
Poll ended at 10 Nov 2006, 5:15 pm
You have been though some tough times, and I hope you will get though them and find the place you fit in. 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Never knew you, but still, good luck! 40%  40%  [ 8 ]
I wish you would stay, but, same as first. 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Ok. Whatever. 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
F*** you! 20%  20%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 20

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2006, 5:38 am

sigholdaccountlost wrote:
DrowningMedusa wrote:
*does her best Engrish accent* You do not reave eentanet! Eentanet reave YOU!

Sorry dude, too much halloween candy + DrowningMedusa = bad jokes (to the power of ten)

:lol:

((If you mean English - I think I'd do a far better job on the accent than you.))
I think you totally missed her point, but that's OK. I do that all the time. Her point was a funny one, though.

Back to the topic:
It seems strange to me that someone would make a voting option to include "OK, Whatever". If you feel like "OK, Whatever", then why bother to vote?

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2006, 9:11 am

Of course it's your choice if you want to leave. But heck, why not stick around...you don't have to post if you don't feel like it. Maybe you'd kinda like to know it's a place you can visit if you feel like it?

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2006, 9:14 am

Ashfire908 I knew you...I think. I saw one of your posts ages back when you started, good luck mate. :wink:

hyper_alien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2006, 9:19 am

Thanks Ash you were a great friend to. Any time you wanna chat please come on MSN and we will chat.

Good Luck

aliens

Ashfire908
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Oct 2006, 1:04 pm

Jerick wrote:
good luck andrew.

hyper_alien wrote:
Thanks Ash you were a great friend to. Any time you wanna chat please come on MSN and we will chat.

Good Luck

aliens

Thank you, both of you, for being my friends. I will miss you deeply.

Last edited by Ashfire908 on 28 Oct 2006, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashfire908
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Oct 2006, 1:06 pm

Oh, to those who voted "F*** you!"...

:shameonyou:

jman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2006, 1:48 pm

well I certainly didn'tsay f you, but you need to realize something ashfire. Now I know you're young and still have some maturing to do, but one thing I noticed is that you seem to think the world should revolve around you. For example when someone starts talking about something the least bit sexual, you get upset and practically throw a temper tantrum, this is innapropirate conduct and that is why people get annoyed with you in chat. ..

You have to realize that the chat is mainly geared torwards adults since their seems to be lack of support for adults with AS. I agree with en_una_isla, you should start your own site with your own set of rules. You seem like a talented young man, i bet you could pull it off. :wink: Perhaps next time people start talking about mature topics, you could leave the chat for a minute (their is wp-junior and wp-alt) Or better yet maybe even join in on the discussion ask questions, most people would be happy to aswer them for you, you can learn something new or perhaps something about yourself, some of this knowledge will make you a more mature person.

In essence, start thinking about other people, and maybe others will start thinking about you..