Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2007, 9:46 am

moon-fennec wrote:
Yoshie777 wrote:
Let me welcome you to WP! Like you, many of us have gone through similar situations growing up. Your mother made a good decision directing you to this website. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. You actually get to interact with people just like you. Of course, that's the beauty of it, isn't it? Anyway, again, welcome to WP!

Well no matter what I lothe my curse it never give me a good rep and I am sick and tried of
catching up and if there is one thing I have learned is that
society will not confirm to you,
you have to confirm to it.

I apologize if I offended you in any way. Through my experience, I found that AS was both a gift and a curse. My mom persuaded me to get involved in the things I am good at so that I could interact better with other people. But anyway, you have a point. You DO have to confirm to society. But sometimes, I would just hope that people would understand what people like us go through.

Neuromancer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2007, 2:02 pm

moon-fennec wrote:
[Thank for the complament but I don't honestly wouldn't hold breath for guys dreaming of me
beilive it or not I still don't have a guy I must have done some thing wrong in my past life if I had one.

Oh!! ! Do you believe having a guy would be a kind of karma, 8O it is to say: a kind of payment for previous lives sins??? 8O Oh!! !

well, I must recognize you have spirit! :D

and anyway... :wink:

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2007, 3:15 pm

Hi, and welcome!

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2007, 11:39 pm

I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

moon-fennec
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 May 2007, 6:49 am

Yoshie777 wrote:
moon-fennec wrote:
Yoshie777 wrote:
Let me welcome you to WP! Like you, many of us have gone through similar situations growing up. Your mother made a good decision directing you to this website. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. You actually get to interact with people just like you. Of course, that's the beauty of it, isn't it? Anyway, again, welcome to WP!

Well no matter what I lothe my curse it never give me a good rep and I am sick and tried of
catching up and if there is one thing I have learned is that
society will not confirm to you,
you have to confirm to it.

I apologize if I offended you in any way. Through my experience, I found that AS was both a gift and a curse. My mom persuaded me to get involved in the things I am good at so that I could interact better with other people. But anyway, you have a point. You DO have to confirm to society. But sometimes, I would just hope that people would understand what people like us go through.

None taken it takes a lot to offend me.

I am sorry to say this but people are arrogant and at this breakneck pace , it'll take another 40 years for the general public in deciding to understand, people are always afraid of what's different.

moon-fennec
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 May 2007, 6:56 am

Neuromancer wrote:
moon-fennec wrote:
[Thank for the complament but I don't honestly wouldn't hold breath for guys dreaming of me
beilive it or not I still don't have a guy I must have done some thing wrong in my past life if I had one.

Oh!! ! Do you believe having a guy would be a kind of karma, 8O it is to say: a kind of payment for previous lives sins??? 8O Oh!! !

well, I must recognize you have spirit! :D

and anyway... :wink:

Is it a crime that, I would like to have some to share my life if one is worthy enough?
This what I ultimately detest AS as it makes you less happy then you should,
able and you have to fight and stife though life just for the most sweet and simple things that people take for granted.

I am sorry if I sound so bitter to every one :cry:
And thank you for welcoming me.

sounded
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2007, 7:06 am

Everyone has a hard time in life. You get more grief than most because you're beautiful and smart and probably wouldn't consider being bad to anyone which is how most people make friends. Why don't you try getting in touch with Jellybean, she likes manga and isn't a million miles away from ya? Most people just need someone they see as weaker than themselves to take their frustrations out on. You obviously can't do that, but you'll have to learn to stop taking it out on yourself.

Cheer up and good luck.

"Then I'd be a damned fool to think any different."

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2007, 11:42 am

Hello. I hope you find luck and get into Uni.

Neuromancer
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2007, 6:50 pm

moon-fennec wrote:
[This what I ultimately detest AS as it makes you less happy then you should,

I don't understand some of what you said, but we need not let AS makes us less happy... in fact, as most other things, AS has a good and a bad face, and what we should do is to explore the good one meanwhile comtrolling the other, and avoiding it to turn things bad.

A great smile to you!! ! :D