Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2019, 10:37 pm

paper.alien wrote:
Haykuykuy! Well, that's quechua. Basically from Peru.

I live relatively near to Peru.

Well, then, I was in your "area" last year for a bit. Went as far north as Tumbes. Before that as west as Cusco (of course) and as south as Nasca. I have not been to the jungle.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 11:44 pm

Juliette wrote:
Hi and a very warm welcome to you :) ! I see your biggest problem as self-esteem, and I think that as you renew your investment time-wise in painting, that this will help your outlook, a good deal. It's through our passions, our interests, that we derive the most satisfaction, I feel. It nourishes the soul. You've suffered with the bullying, like many on the spectrum. But, I hope you grow in such a way that the negative experiences might contribute to a stronger character ultimately. Hope you enjoy your break, enjoy the 80s, especially that you might enjoy some painting, and can be productive, have something to show for your break. Something that gives you a sense of satisfaction and growth. I'd be taking the focus off of your intelligence, and instead, focussing on just being you. I'd cease measuring worth by intelligence, but rather by the heart, whether or not you care and would like to make a difference in this life. Lovely to have you with us...

Among the most beautifully written and heartfelt posts I have seen here