Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 1:58 pm

You are very welcome, and my name is Jason!

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 3:15 pm

Tetraquartz wrote:
I hope to grow more into the real me, and not so much trying to emulate NT-ness, which has caused me a great deal of stress and takes energy away from my true capabilities. I nearly lost those abilities because of stress, depression and was basically existing waiting for my life to be over. I am thinking that I can get my true self back, and be more productive in my own way... And hope in turn to be encouraging, as well. :D

I can relate to this so much and I think others will too *nods*

Nothing wrong with flowers :flower: :D

Tetraquartz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Apr 2008, 6:26 pm

Thanks! I know I keep saying that, but I haven't been this happy to be somewhere in particular online since I don't know when. :D

BTW, I wanted to mention how I came up with my nick. The night before I joined, I had this incredibly wonderful dream. It was snowing, and a curious hail rained down from the heavy cloud cover. I picked up the odd shaped hailstones and realized they looked like clear pieces from a 3-D Tetris game. They formed themselves into this beautiful sphere, in my hands, that was not cold like ice, but was instead was made of a pure quartz crystal. It was like a multi-faceted crystal ball. So, that image being fresh in my mind, I decided on Tetraquartz. (I started with Tetrisquartz, but it sounded awkward.)

Hehe. :P

atmosphere88
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Apr 2008, 11:28 pm

welcome to wrong planet

Tetraquartz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Apr 2008, 1:23 am

Thank you, atmosphere. :)