Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 11:15 pm

thatrsdude wrote:
I've added friend requests for everyone who posted here, except Sarcastic Name, who only allows people he knows in real life.

If it asks for my e-mail, there's a button for it right below this post.

bacidelfarfalla
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Dec 2005, 11:50 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
bacid, nice job on your page. I see you have no music in the player though - bad link?

Thanks! Yes, bad link...fixing it now. :)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2005, 12:21 am

BTW, I popped in a new mp3 track myself yesterday: Hive - The Definition :D
Not that the track I had before that was bad but I've had it for like a year and a half, it's about damn time I found something to replace it with.

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2005, 4:22 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
As for your comment on my page, give em all time. Aspies, lots of time on our hands, natural knack for stuff like CSS and HTML - some of the newer members should have some pretty tricked out pages pretty soon, I've got faith in em.

I wasn't talking about aspies, I was talking about MySpace accounts in general. Yours is probably one of the best I've seen.

When I said they were s**t, that was kinda an exaggeration. I only meant they were s**t compared to yours. Mine ain't that good either.

kc0eks
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2005, 4:25 am

http://www.myspace.com/kc0eks
Is me :)
I hate myspace in someways, it is slow, unreliable and poorly maintianed...BUT everyone seems to have an account there :/

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2006, 3:46 pm

Apparently, Hans Asperger came back from the dead and made an account on MySpace: Hans Asperger.

Touretter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2006, 4:06 pm

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2006, 5:21 pm

I SWEAR I already posted in a thread like this, but whatever.

http://www.myspace.com/surreal_nirvana

Don't send me friend requests without talking to me first, though...heh.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2006, 9:20 pm

www.myspace.com/theplatypusproject

that's my music page....i play all the instruments and sing. all original music and poetry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.myspace.com/jonthevillain

be sure to message me first and let me know you're from here if you're gonna add me.

SiltStrider
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Mar 2006, 2:13 pm

oh My god i never Would have thought hans Asperger Would come back from the dead. i didnt Even know people could Do that!

pooftis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Mar 2006, 3:29 pm

I closed my account with them, I got 30-50 emails a day from weirdo perverts. (I swear that about half the guys on there spend all thier time doing nothing but emailing disturbing things to women.)

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Mar 2006, 8:06 pm

I should go there so I can harass my fuckn brother. Harass his friend. I would be real nice if I got crowd I want to be able to trust people. I should pose to get girls. I deserve to cause I work so hard. I will die to get a complent. Yeah maybe his girlfriend can make sexual comment to me she can go f**k herself I the one who should be sarchastic maybe I will I would love to harass that ass. He is gay every one he took pictures of me in the shower. What kind of person has a girlfriend and does that serpent_zx

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 12:48 am

I was just at the bar next to my school with a whole bunch of people from my tax class. The one girl I was talking to kept mentioning that she's not on myspace and will never do myspace because supposedly its all about the pediphiles and that her 7 year old cousin who was on there was getting perverted messages from MUCH older guys. No idea how a 7 year old's on there but still, that's f'd.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 2:40 am

Yeah, I've got a myspace account.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Apr 2006, 7:37 am

I can't get into my account again password and id are correct. How can I see what I did to them. The girl friend responded. She is like what up homeslice about 5 times then accused me of being jealous. Damn you have playboy bunnies on your my space wtf as the abdominable snowcone said to my rant, Jealous of what? I have what 95percent of women want. Damn as in that is not normal for a girl..

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 10:28 pm

I was not interested in getting a myspace....I think I'm to old for one. But jman told me there was a picture of him smiling and I had to go to his myspace account to see it, and in order to go on his myspace I had to join. So I had a myspace with nothing on it which suited me fine.Then my friends son who has aspergers wouldn't let me off the phone till I set one up with a picture and whatever else is suppose to be on there. He said he would visit this website if I would set one up. So here it is http://myspace.com/63827134 with the help of Michael.