Page 256 of 794 [ 12696 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 794  Next

Chair
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Jun 2009, 11:07 pm

No.

I am P's twin brother.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 12:14 am

I don't know if I'm allowed to resurrect pics of "dead" members from more than 2 years ago, but the resemblance was so striking that I couldn't resist.
This is a picture of an aspie friend at my school who's in the same grade as me:

This is a picture of a member, KBABZ, who doesn't post here anymore:

Don't they look similar?
P.S. This guy knows about WP. If he tells me to remove his pic from here, I will do so. I will also tell him on Thursday that I've posted it here, but I don't think he'll mind it.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 1:07 am

mathgirl you've been posting a lot lately. nice to see you back in full force. haha is he your new bf? :lol:

P
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jul 2009, 1:23 am

Me:

My twin brother:

We both have Asperger's and use this forum. He's 'Chair'.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 2:09 am

Learning2Survive wrote:
mathgirl you've been posting a lot lately. nice to see you back in full force. haha is he your new bf? :lol:

NO! Grr. Pssh... told ya I'm asexual :wall:
Gawd, people, I'm sick of getting that same question over and over again every time someone sees me with a guy. Limiting myself to female friends only would mean cutting out about half the human population from my potential friends. I'm not going to do that just for the sake of avoiding the consequences of some people's narrow and stereotyped way of thinking...

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 3:28 am

MathGirl wrote:
Learning2Survive wrote:

NO! Grr. Pssh... told ya I'm asexual :wall:
Gawd, people, I'm sick of getting that same question over and over again every time someone sees me with a guy. Limiting myself to female friends only would mean cutting out about half the human population from my potential friends. I'm not going to do that just for the sake of avoiding the consequences of some people's narrow and stereotyped way of thinking...

Oh dear, you make me laugh! At least this could be considered feedback :)

This is the first time you have implied you do not wish to pursue romantic relationships, you've been given many chances to explain what your personal meaning of assexual is, yet you seem to skip that part. Even then you haven't answered questions such as, would you like to have children when you are older? would you enter a relationship in order to have children when you are older? Could you enter a relationship based on an analytical/mutual benefit/logical point of veiw? You are giving people very little feedback, and you seem to be making many assumptions as to what people will understand from the actual feedback you are giving!

There are many people who can be described by the word asexual, but the term itself is highly ambiguous. Some asexual people DO enter relationships, some even have sex despite the lack of a physical attraction and many still have intact sex drives.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 4:23 am

Learning2Survive, it's nice to see comments and all on this thread, but it's really about posting pictures of yourself, do it because i'm not the only one here who wants you to do it!!

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 9:10 am

MathGirl wrote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to resurrect pics of "dead" members from more than 2 years ago, but the resemblance was so striking that I couldn't resist.
This is a picture of an aspie friend at my school who's in the same grade as me:

This is a picture of a member, KBABZ, who doesn't post here anymore:

Don't they look similar?
P.S. This guy knows about WP. If he tells me to remove his pic from here, I will do so. I will also tell him on Thursday that I've posted it here, but I don't think he'll mind it.

i know KBABZ...his real name is Tim

PS:he looks like d guy on top of his pic...their lips is a big difference(but they both look gOoD :) )

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 9:31 am

Michjo wrote:
This is the first time you have implied you do not wish to pursue romantic relationships, you've been given many chances to explain what your personal meaning of assexual is, yet you seem to skip that part. Even then you haven't answered questions such as, would you like to have children when you are older? would you enter a relationship in order to have children when you are older? Could you enter a relationship based on an analytical/mutual benefit/logical point of veiw? You are giving people very little feedback, and you seem to be making many assumptions as to what people will understand from the actual feedback you are giving!

Yes, Michjo, I've read your response to my thread in the Love and Dating section, and yes, I'm going to explain my intentions in the future. Learning2Survive, however, knows that it implies that I have no sexual attraction for people. Why can I get a bf for whom I don't have any feelings? He posted in my thread in Women's discussion a really long time ago where I asked how many women are asexual. And, if I want kids, I'm definitely not getting a bf this early since I'm planning to attend university. Trust me, he knew that I was asexual, and we discussed it both through PMs and in the forum.
I haven't talked to my guy friends yet in RL, I see them from time to time, but yes, from now on, I'm going to explain to them what I mean by asexual. I just didn't bother getting into it in the picture thread.

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 10:56 am

Here's some more pictures.

I was under the impression that my fake-smiles could pass as real ones, what do you all think?

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 11:01 am

P wrote:
Me:

My twin brother:

at least you got two shades of gray to distinguish yourself from

OH ROFL!

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 11:21 am

P wrote:
Me:

My twin brother:

You both look good, and i've noticed that EVERY single aspie has nice eyes :P

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 11:24 am

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 11:35 am

bdhkhsfgk, you're a cutie <3

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 12:55 pm

MathGirl wrote:
bdhkhsfgk, you're a cutie <3

Thank you so much, the same can be said about you!

Rainbow-Squirrel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2009, 12:56 pm

MathGirl wrote:
This is a picture of a member, KBABZ, who doesn't post here anymore

I've seen him posting on Gamespot recently...