Page 294 of 360 [ 5749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297 ... 360  Next

Abyssalrider
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 May 2016, 9:07 am

What is your first name? Martin

Location: Wisconsin (btw that's in the US for those not living in it)

Hobbies and Interests: Video Games, 3D modeling software, Graphic Design, and Engineering.

Why are you here? It's a place i'm more likely to find people like me than i am irl.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): 13, really made my school life prior to that a living hell in my opinion.

Favorite subjects: Science and Art

Year/Grade: graduated HS

Favorite music: most genres of Metal, Rock, and Alternative. Mostly Five Finger Death Punch, Saliva, Seether, Shinedown, Rev Theory and Theory of a Deadman.

Books: Inheritance cycle, Ender's Game/Ender's Shadow books (i read the older versions that still mentioned the USSR)

TV shows/Movies: for TV-Anime lots and lots of Anime. as for Movies-i'd have to say mostly fantasy, sci-fi and action movies.

Instrument: Guitar mostly, though i learned to play drums from my dad.

Do you like sports? i liked swimming, did a bit of swim team in 4th and 5th grade, enjoy archery too, but i stay away from almost everything involving competition.

Family: Immediate family-Dad, Mom and a Sister (not including my service dog Hammer who's been my dog partner for 5 years now) Extended Family-i have too many, my dad had 12 brothers and sisters, my moms side has family all over the planet.

Clothing: Jeans, sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts mostly, in warmrer weather it's usually cargo or athletic shorts with t-shirts and tank tops. most of my wardrobe is pretty much all black

How did you find this website? Wikipedia actually, while looking up information on my diagnosis a few years ago.

Job: unemployed

Plans for the future? haven't really decided yet, likely either going to become a graphic designer, 3D modeler for animation, pursue an engineering degree, or follow my uncle (who my parents compare me to all the time) and become a personal trainer.

Any comments?

FormalBohemianHistorian
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 May 2016, 12:42 pm

Interests: History, Humanities ,The Arts, Poetry, Books(voracious book collector),Music and Cultural Studies
Why am you here?: To find other people similar to me
When was I diagnosed?: Approximately 2-3 weeks ago
Grade: 10th grade High School
Favorite Music: Punk,50's and 60's rock, Classical, Jazz, Hindustani Classical, World Folk music, and Joaquin Sabina
Books: The Prince, Nonfiction(History, Politics , and Cultural Studies),The Dreamer
Television/Movies: Don't watch television, Movies: 50s and 60's movies such a Dr. Strangelove, From Russia with Love,
Instrument: Vocals
Athletics: Dislike and avoid
Family: Immediate Family-Father and Mother and myself(only child)
Clothing: Shirts, sometimes tee-shirts and shorts and mostly pants
How did I find this website: through a Wikipedia article
Job: Unemployed
Future: I want be a historian and world explorer

TooManyMushrooms
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 May 2016, 7:15 pm

What is your first name? Tone

Hobbies and Interests: Outdoorsy type stuff, music and going to shows, playing with sharp things, anything at all to relied boredom for a while

Why are you here? Mostly to lurk for any helpful information

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): About three years ago I think after getting a psych eval. A doctor suspected it when I was young when my little brother got diagnosed with Asperger's but my parents didn't get any testing for me at that time.

Favorite subjects: History, science, language

Favorite music: Punk rock, metal, psych rock, shoegaze

Books: Can't seem to finish any

TV shows/Movies: Don't watch much of anything

Instrument: Guitar mainly, but not that good at it

Do you like sports? Playing them, yes, watching them, no

Clothing: Loose shirts and baggy jeans. I've been told I look like a bit like a grunger

How did you find this website? Google

Job: Repair work for office equipment and a lot of driving to get to all of it

Plans for the future? Make enough money to buy a house in the woods that I can decorate with pretty things

Any comments? None at the moment

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2016, 6:45 am

First name: Agnetha. Not the name on my birth certificate but the only name I answer to.
Hobbies: Computers, languages, reading, songwriting. I love the music of Tomas Ledin.
Why are you here? For assistance from similar individuals.
When where you diagnosed? Haven't officially been but I exhibit many traits and have always been bad at mixing with others even in childhood.
Year/Grade: Left school in the 1970s.
Favourite subjects: Languages and philosophy.
Favourite music: Jazz, AOR. I hate current music.
Books: I mainly read non fiction and love 20th century history/popular culture books.
Television Shows: Don't have a television.
Films: Dead Poet's Society, Buster.
Instruments: Keyboard, harmonica.
Do you like sport? I like watching athletics, swimming, gymnastics and soccer. Support Aston Villa FC.
Family: 1 of each sibling.
Clothing: Smart casual.
How did you find this website? From a link in a newsletter from an Asperger's site to which I subscribe.
Job: Retired.
Plans for the Future: I have enough problems dealing with the present!
Comments? Thank you for listening.

ninefiend
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 May 2016, 3:03 pm

What is your first name? Ali

Hobbies and Interests: reading, tv, cats

Why are you here? I want to meet other people with autism or aspergers

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): 2010

Favorite subjects: psychology

Year/Grade: got a BA in psychology in 2003

Favorite music: taylor swift

Books: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, everything by the Brontes, so many more

TV shows/Movies: Castle, Gilmore Girls, Parks & Recreation, Buffy, House, lots of others

Instrument: piano, flute

Do you like sports? not really, swimming is ok

Family: married with 4 kids

How did you find this website? google

Job: childcare

bverjee
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 May 2016, 1:22 am

What is your first name? Bianca

Hobbies and Interests: reading, movies, American Sign Language, martial arts

Why are you here? I have Aspergers

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): not yet diagnosed

Favorite subjects: philosophy, computer science, psychology

Year: 2

Favorite music: Phil Collins, Adele, Christophe Mae, Ed Sheera, bollywood

Books: Quiet by Susan Cain, Eona by Alison Goodman, Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, Hamish X by Sean Cullen

TV shows/Movies: The 100, Switched at Birth, How to Get Away with Murder, Suits, Drop Dead Diva

Instrument: drums

Do you like sports? martial arts, sailing, basketball

Family: younger sister

How did you find this website? documentary called United States of Autism

Job: Research Assistant at Autism and Developmental Disorders Lab, crisis line call taker

Any comments? Hey, I'm new, I hope I can meet some really cool people:)

Squidgerms
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 May 2016, 11:31 pm

What is your first name? Cody

Hobbies and Interests: Internet, reading.

Why are you here? ASD (undiagnosed), was told I should visit.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder):

Favorite subjects: Physics, psychology, philosophy, economics, and right now autism!

Year/Grade: 2 years of college; I'm not finished.

Favorite music: Radiohead, Chemical brothers, Pink Floyd's The Wall, Melvins,

Books: Brave New World, 1984, Lord of the Flies

TV shows/Movies: None

Instrument: Ukulele

Do you like sports? No

Family: Mom and Dad, one sister who is 29

Clothing: I prefer shorts, long coats, flip flops with socks.

How did you find this website? From Reddit.

Frankie_J
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 May 2016, 5:16 pm

What is your first name?
Frankie/Francesca.

Hobbies and Interests:
Writing, scriptwriting, music, TV, theatre, cinema, gigs, politics, feminism, PC games, museums, yoga, travelling, animals, geography, history, art, philosophy/ethics, comedy.

Why are you here?
To talk and hopefully befriend like-minded people.

I was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism at the beginning of this year.

Year/Grade:
Graduated university in 2011.

Favourite music:
Elvis Costello, Dusty Springfield, The Beatles, Paul McCartney, Queen, Ladyhawke.

Books:
Script books and biographies/memoirs (usually ones about musicians).

TV shows/Movies:
I adore sitcoms, particularly British sitcoms. Monty Python, The Inbetweeners, Father Ted, Yes Minister, Alan Partridge, Bottom, Kath & Kim, Chris Lilley shows, IT Crowd, etc, etc. I collect loads.

Do you like sports?
I really hate doing sports. Useless at it! I was the one at school team captains would pick last. Don't like watching it either, except the Olympics.

Family:
Yep, and a Bengal cat.

Clothing:
Casual/practical/comfortable. Do not like the idea of 'genderising' clothes. I guess society would call me a 'tomboy'.

Job:
Unemployed/job seeker. Sometimes do freelance writing. Currently hoping to get some support so I can eventually have a successful career.

Any comments?
I'd like to know how autistic people with high functioning capabilities can find friends. Interested to talk to people I have a few things in common with and can relate to on HFA/Aspergers, particularly people local. I am happy to be DMed if you want to say hello. :)

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2016, 11:23 am

What is your first name? Lisa

Hobbies and Interests: movies, jewelry making, cooking, hiking and going on long walks in the park, video games, botanty, geology, entomology, finding and collecting rocks, sociology (specifically current events, I'm an intersectional feminist), and fashion

Why are you here? I wanted to find other people like me to talk to

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): I've never formally been diagnosed with aspergers, but I'm fairly certain I have it.

Favorite subjects: kinda intersects with interests, but I'm also into ancient history as well as the sciences I mentioned above and sociology.

Year/Grade: I'm not in school right now, I plan on starting college next year

Favorite music: Buck Tick, Scissor Sisters, Gorillaz, Alice In Chains, Bill Withers, Natalia Kills, White Zombie, Mucc, Malice Mizer, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears

Books: Stephen King, non fiction, anything about the paranormal

TV shows/Movies: Suspiria, Black Christmas, Ginger Snaps, Sugar & Spice, SLC Punk, The Iron Giant, Lilo & Stitch, The Exorcist, Thelma and Louise, Cursed, Jeepers Creepers, The Way We Were

Instrument: I don't play any, but I love violin

Do you like sports? No, not at all

Family: I have a sister and my parents are pretty young. I'm single myself and have no intention of having kids.

Clothing: I wear mostly dresses and skirts with blouses. I've started wearing pants again recently, which allows me to have days where all I have to put on makeup wise is BB cream. I hate tight fitting clothing and certain materials for sensory reasons.

How did you find this website? I looked up forums for people with autism/aspergers

Job: I'm looking for one right now, since I'm finally in a place mentally where I can handle working. Interviews are very hard for me though because I'm terrible at selling myself.

Plans for the future? I plan on starting community college next fall, I haven't decided on a major yet, as I want to take the first year to get a feel for what I'm good at again. I would ideally like to major in geology or some branch of biology, but history or sociology would be nice too.

Any comments? I'm new and I hope I can make some friends here!

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

margiethewalker
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 May 2016, 9:23 pm

What is your first name? Margaret (Although I often go by Margie, and tend to prefer it online)

Age: 20 (I almost typed 18...I don't think I like this aging thing :P )

Hobbies and Interests: Singing, Ukulele, Web Design, the Irish Language, and Irish Set Dancing. (Irish Language is my current special interest, others have either come about from it, like the dancing, or are just long-running interests.)

Why are you here? I'm sure that I'm autistic and am in the process of finding an affordable place to get a diagnosis, with the help of a wonderfully kind and helpful counselor. I like to chat about the difficulties of being autistic, the awesomeness of it and connect with other autistic peeps.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Should be diagnosed this year, that's the goal (:

Favorite music: Christian music (like Hillsong, Bethel, etc.), Irish Language music (TG Lurgan ftw, and Seo Linn ofc <3), Of Monsters And Men, Paramore, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons.

Books: I refuse to pick a favourite.

TV shows/Movies: Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Orphan Black, Teen Wolf

Instrument: Ukulele! Voice as well.

Do you like sports? Hmm, I don't mind Ultimate Frisbee and Soccer. Not good at them though.

How did you find this website? Idk, I've known about it for a while. Just haven't joined.

Plans for the future? Actually get a job? I know God has a plan for my future so I try not to worry too much.

Any comments? I hope I'm still welcome here even though I'm yet to be diagnosed. Tumblr is a good community that's pro-self-diagnosis but idk about other places.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 6:50 am

Dia dhuit, Margie! Conas ata tú?

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2016, 5:44 pm

What is your first name?
Sean

Hobbies and Interests: video games and sonic

Why are you here?
it was recommended on a help website

to be continued, i can't get help till im in uni (in september) so im going to try to get tested then
Favorite subjects:
History, world of warcraft and sonic
Year/Grade:
year 13, so like the last year of college in england, and the year just before going to uni (so like the last year in high school for you americans)
Favorite music:
I dont really have favorite music as i find that its a sensory overload, but if i play it at a low volume, adele
Books:
I like harry potter, but im a slow reader so it takes about 2 months per book.
TV shows/Movies:
Sonic boom is my favorite at the moment, and my favorite film is the simpsons movie
Instrument:
don't play one
Do you like sports?
no
Family:
mother and father (liz and michael)
and my 1 year and 10 months younger sister Scarlet
Clothing:
i like black trousers with a t-shirt and then like a shirt over the top of that, im set in wearing a certain type of trousers, so i just have loads of the same trousers but with different t shirts and stuff.
How did you find this website?

Job:
student
Plans for the future?
get tested, and hopefully complete a degree
Any comments?

not really, but if you want to have a friend to play video games with im on steam and stuff

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017

MadFialka
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2016, 12:02 pm

What is your first name? Prefer not to say.

Hobbies and Interests: reading, collecting and listening to music, drawing (sometimes - am trying to do it more), hiking, cooking, foraging, politics, gender issues, animals, fashion, playing video games (probably too much of this...)

Why are you here? To learn, mostly. To have a place I can speak freely about things. To be helped, to help others... I don't really know yet, to be honest. Since figuring out I have ASD things have gotten better, and I want to keep that going. I thought joining a community of people like me where I can be open about things might be good.

When were you diagnosed? (skip if you don't have a disorder): I wasn't. But about two years ago I was stuck in a pretty awful place, mentally and emotionally, and I can't remember what triggered it exactly, but I started researching asperger's/ASD on the internet (along with psychopathy and personality disorders, anything to help explain why I felt so wrong) and it made too much sense not to be true. Took all those tests and got the right scores. I'd like to get diagnosed, but money's an issue and I've had bad experiences with therapists in the past.

Favorite subjects: Like in schooll? Art and science, mostly. History and math if the teacher was good. I love foreign languages and wish I had stuck with them more. Or had the self-discipline to continue teaching myself.

Year/Grade: I graduated with a bachelor's degree in fine arts in 2006.

Favorite music: I like rock - mostly dark experimental stuff. Indie rap, sometimes. Too many individual artists to list, but some favorites are Mars Volta, Queen Adreena, PJ Harvey, These Arms Are Snakes, Aesop Rock, Blood Brothers, Black Heart Procession. It's kind of a weird mix :)

Books: My favorites are Remarque's "Heaven Has No Favorites" and anything by Haruki Murakami though I've re-read "Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World" more times than I can count. I read a lot of Anne Rice when I was younger. I like classic literature, horror, sometimes fantasy, occassionally sci-fi. I don't like romance or mystery/crime novels.

TV shows/Movies: Game of Thrones, the Walking Dead, Mr. Robot, and Man in the High Castle. I don't watch a lot of TV and tend to lose interest in shows and not finish them, but these have kept my interest. Loved Breaking Bad too. My favorite movies are OldBoy (the original Korean version) Mulholland Drive, and Blade Runner. I love horror films - even the bad ones, sometimes :D

Instrument: None, though I tried. I love music to the point of obsession but I'm tone deaf so the violin and piano were a failure. Tried the drums and loved them, actually, but have no means to own a set so I didn't get too far in learning.

Do you like sports? No. Boring to watch, irritating to play, and I was always the kid that got picked last in gym. I do enjoy running and swimming.

Family: I live with my boyfriend of four years and his daughter, and they are my family. I get along with my parents okay but we don't speak much, and I prefer it that way.

Clothing: Outside, most days it's leggings, a dress, and flat boots. On the one hand I like fashion and am kind of a narcissist, on the other I have sensory issues, so this strikes a nice balance between looking nice and still being comfortable. Soon as I get home though, you'd better believe it's off with the shoes and horrid torture device (better known as 'bra') and on with the loose t-shirt and sweatpants.

How did you find this website? The Googles.

Job: Retail - used to be a manager but stepped down and went part-time because the stress was literally destroying me. Trying to get back into making art, which I really should've been doing all along.

Plans for the future? Not sure... taking it one day at a time for now. I just want to be happier, and I'm still trying to figure out what that looks like for me.

Any comments? Umm... This is my very first post, so hello? Other than that... I think I've rambled on enough in this questionnaire already!

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2016, 8:58 pm

What is your first name? My current legal First name is Jenny/Jen

Hobbies and Interests: Too many to really touch easily best condensed answer:

Why are you here? My son has non-verbhal autism an it is practically alien to the type Asperger's that has been found in family, which I and 2 children have DX

When I was 3, 6, 14

Favorite subjects:
Genetics
Medival History
Accounting
Classical art study

IN grade schools?
Art
Languages
History
Geometry

Year/Grade:
just short of Associates in Engineering, same with Acctg with
some random classwork ttlg to 127 credit hours

Favorite music:
Varied and eclectic. House and Trance most

Books:
White Fang
The Dwelling Place
a lot of Lewis
Misc SciFi/Fantasy

TV shows/Movies:
Meh. Original Star Wars Triology, Star Trek, babylon 5, Battlestar galactica when little? Disney hour, Emergency, Adam 12, Dragnet, The Sugarfoot, F Troop, Mr. Ed, Speed Racer, Voltron, Starblazers, Marvel Heroes (Spidey. Thor and Most) DC? Superman. RinTin Tin, Lassie hour, Most Disney of my era. More but that gives the idea.

Instrument:
I play Violin, viola, accordian, harmonica, squeeze box, harpa (small portable harp), trumpet, drums, and tenor guitar. I wish I had not hated piano so much

Do you like sports?
Me doing it: Track and Field, Bowhunting/archery, Snowboarding, Water and sno skiiling, DH Gravity Assist (mtn bike) racing, swimming, scuba, english riding and jumping, barrel racing (dont have horses anymore so that is way past), (dart s& pool though they don;t exactly need workouts to compete) golf, softball.

To watch? Baseball, occasional basektball game, snowboarding and Olympic track & field, horseracing, nitro boats.

Family: father deceased. 3 older sisters, a brother killed in afghanastan, 1 younger sister, 3 children of my own 21-18-11

Clothing:
Bohemian fem or ultra casual. I do like nice suits with Chanel style if fitted, and I like hats. Some selection of clothing that promotes ease of movement if I am pursuing a sport.

How did you find this website?
I don't remember anymore D:

Job:
Self Employed as a DiscJokey and Cab Driver but not employed at all this year

Plans for the future?
Invest in a business again (divorce had my last one sold for split)
Get married within next 2 years, eventually move to Poland (in 10 years if my way, ASAP if his)

Any comments?
I am sleepy now

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2016, 2:48 pm

What is your first name?: Allie

Hobbies and Interests: Psychology, Politics, Cats, Simulation computer games (like The Sims and Roller Coaster Tycoon)

Why are you here?: Because I am autistic

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): 2000, when I was 5

Favorite subjects: Psychology, Media Arts, Creative Writing

Year/Grade: Second year college

Favorite music: Great Big Sea, Spirit of the West, Jeremy Fisher

Books: The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner

TV shows/Movies: Hunger Games, Inside Out, About Time

Instrument: Guitar

Do you like sports?: I like watching soccer and hockey, but don't like sports to play

Family: Mom and dad. No siblings. 8 biological cousins. 1 adoptive cousin. 3 biological grandparents still alive. No adoptive grandparents alive, though my step-grandma is. 1 adoptive uncle and 2 biological uncles (one passed way in March), 2 biological aunts. And many others.

Clothing: Currently wearing pajamas. I like to wear jeans/yoga pants and a t-shirt when I actually get dressed.

How did you find this website?: Can't remember. I think my mom found it,

Job: Shipping and receiving girl at a garden centre

Plans for the future?: I want to open a cat store that specializes in hiring disabled people. I might also want to work with disabled people. Not sure yet.

Any comments?: No

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2016, 8:23 pm

margiethewalker wrote:
Any comments? I hope I'm still welcome here even though I'm yet to be diagnosed. Tumblr is a good community that's pro-self-diagnosis but idk about other places.

Tumblr helped me realize I was disassociating (and regularly), having been raised thinking it was very specifically feeling like you were out of your own body. It also helped me realize that I may have personality disorders.

Personally I think self dx is fine, but I also understand that sometimes we don't have the money to see someone, or family is unsupportive, or you're afraid getting a diagnosis may cause you more problems (me with my potential PDs).

I think a lot of people see self dx as like kids trying to seem cool and quirky by diagnosing themselves but it's really a way to self identify and can be helpful with getting an actual diagnosis or a place to start looking for resources so you can try helping yourself as much as possible.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor