Page 361 of 794 [ 12696 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364 ... 794  Next

Guitar_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 7:54 am

LexiconDoll wrote:
iteeee, this picture is like 3months old.

This picture is adorable.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 4:40 pm

okay, so in the spirit of showing the Real Me, i took before and after pictures while i was doing my makeup.

i have a sun allergy and went outside without sunscreen a couple of days ago. my face rash got worse (i thought i would be okay without sunblock because it is november), and i was sooooo tempted to photoshop my forehead and cheeks.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 4:56 pm

They both look lovely, Hyper and your skin without make up looks a lot better than you seem to think. In the second one your eyes look really amazing and I still can't believe you have a 16 year old!

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 5:03 pm

Sallamandrina wrote:
They both look lovely, Hyper and your skin without make up looks a lot better than you seem to think. In the second one your eyes look really amazing and I still can't believe you have a 16 year old!

thanks Sallamandrina! i love applying makeup. i am insecure about my skin, but maybe i should relax a little. i think every small bump is really noticeable!

p.s. my mother looks young too.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 5:49 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
okay, so in the spirit of showing the Real Me, i took before and after pictures while i was doing my makeup.

i have a sun allergy and went outside without sunscreen a couple of days ago. my face rash got worse (i thought i would be okay without sunblock because it is november), and i was sooooo tempted to photoshop my forehead and cheeks.

I had to look very hard to see what was different between the two pics... such a guy.

Looking good hyperlexian 8)

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

The makeup looks good hyperlexian, but I think you look better without it.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 6:33 pm

thank you Moog! tis funny the differences are not visible to male eyes. it's like one of those puzzles in the newspaper - "find and circle 7 differences"

i appreciate that, yellowtamarin. i think i look more innocent without makeup, but maybe i am overthinking it.

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 9:23 pm

Hyperlexian, you're really pretty, with or without makeup. I do like the way you do it, though.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 11:15 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

you look fine sans makeup, but i've always been partial to the natural look.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 12:46 am

happymusic, you lift my spirits! thanks so much for your kind words.

thanks auntblabby! i get overlooked more when i don't wear makeup, which is a valuable tool if i want to fade into the woodwork. but some guys really do prefer girls like that, huh?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 1:49 am

hyperlexian wrote:
thanks auntblabby! i get overlooked more when i don't wear makeup, which is a valuable tool if i want to fade into the woodwork. but some guys really do prefer girls like that, huh?

when i was a little kid, my japanese mother told me about a mentally handicapped young lady acquaintance of hers who couldn't seem to remember that she had already put whiteface makeup on herself, she she just kept adding more paint and powder until it started caking and cracking on her face. she scared the little children away with her powdery/pasty visage. for some reason, that stuck in my mind, and when i see somebody with their face painted on, it reminds me of that poor unfortunate lady. most makeup applications i see look more appropriate for the TV cameras than for f2f people-meeting, IOW the makeup is heavily applied when more subtlety would make at least a more nuanced impression. but that is just my old-fogie opinion.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 10:29 am

auntblabby wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

when i was a little kid, my japanese mother told me about a mentally handicapped young lady acquaintance of hers who couldn't seem to remember that she had already put whiteface makeup on herself, she she just kept adding more paint and powder until it started caking and cracking on her face. she scared the little children away with her powdery/pasty visage. for some reason, that stuck in my mind, and when i see somebody with their face painted on, it reminds me of that poor unfortunate lady. most makeup applications i see look more appropriate for the TV cameras than for f2f people-meeting, IOW the makeup is heavily applied when more subtlety would make at least a more nuanced impression. but that is just my old-fogie opinion.

true. i am an artist (painter among other things), so i like to put it on so it is visible and colourful. if it isn't noticeable, then i figure i have done a shoddy job lol. it's fun to play with. i like to paint other people too.

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 1:29 am

hyperlexian wrote:

I had to look closely to notice the difference. You look great with or without makeup. I appreciate natural beauty myself.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 6:38 pm

Here I am again:

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b46 ... 0005-7.jpg

And again...

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b46 ... 0009-5.jpg

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 7:40 pm

nthach wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Image[/quote
I had to look closely to notice the difference. You look great with or without makeup. I appreciate natural beauty myself.

thanks so much! my daughter prefers the "before" picture lol

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 11:08 pm

This is a picture of me and my boyfriend on Halloween.