Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

cp79
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Aug 2009, 4:39 pm

Hi,

I've been reading posts here for a while and decided to tentatively step my foot in. I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child but I was wondering if I could possibly have aspergers. I've been able to maintain friendships with one or two friends at a time but never more. I'm pretty clumsy and break things on a regular basis... I also did the aspie test and answered it as well as I could and got 143/200. I think I've always felt out of place wherever I was, and have a lot of trouble in social situations. The weird thing is that sometimes I can be extremely outgoing.. So when I asked my dad if he thought I might have it he said that I'm much to outgoing socially. He's a doctor, but doesn't specialize in this sort of thing. Also, I think that I'm only outgoing when I'm around someone I'm extremely comfortable with, so he hasn't seen me solo. I don't know; most of the symptoms are dead on hits for me, but some I couldn't be more different from. I guess I like the quirkiness of this forum so even if I might not be an aspie, so I feel comfortable joining.

Later

BTW I can change the profile pic if it looks a little douchy.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Aug 2009, 6:15 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2009, 6:19 pm

Welcome aboard the Wrong Planet, cp79. Personally, I don't see the need to change your avatar photo, I thinks it's a great one.

cp79
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2009, 2:22 am

Ok thanks!