Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

undecided
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Apr 2006, 1:38 am

I've recently come to the conclusion I could possibly have AS. I've been reading a lot of the posts, articles, and other writings on this forum since then and I've been trying to analyze myself to figure out if I have AS or not. It's not an issue I feel very comfortable confronting, but I've been able to relate to every post on this forum and every scientific analysis on characteristics of people with AS.

It's definitely a hard issue to deal with as it makes me doubt my entire life up until now, as if it was a big joke on me. At the same time, I feel like I have the opportunity to understand myself better and become a more mature person. I'm hoping that this forum can help me do so

Emettman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 2:43 am

undecided wrote:
It's definitely a hard issue to deal with as it makes me doubt my entire life up until now, as if it was a big joke on me.

Welcome to the wrong planet. Err, Sorry, to WrongPlanet!

If you're into philosophy, then the possibility of life being a big joke on us all may have arisen already.

But at core, realising that AS may provide a better map for your understanding of yourself and the rest of the world does not change you. You are what you have always been.
That the new understanding may shift strategies, or objectives, that's quite possible.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 6:51 pm

Hi!

Welcome to Wrongplanet!

I hope you enjoy posting here!