Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

AudibleSilence
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jan 2011, 1:27 am

Now what?

I have a 'self induced' schedule and every time I write it down I start laughing.
1st period: No one talks to me, I don't talk to them. Although, I would if they'd let me.
2nd period: A lot of people say hi to say hi, and there's one girl who loves it when I remember her name. It still takes me a second though. For the rest of the 54 minutes I'm sitting in the corner of the class, silent, except for when I yell 'Shut up' really loudly and everyone hushes. As long as everyone is quiet I'm okay for a little bit. I don't exactly understand how they go on and on about the most 2-bit things... (and I am 16-bit, :) )
3rd period: A mi me gusta la clase de espanol, pero es en 'slow mo'. My mom is taking spanish in college so I stand next to her and study while she does. I still haven't seen her Spanish textbook and it makes my skin crawl. Everyone in this class is also really loud, but the teacher always beats me in the race to yell 'shut up' in Spanish. I don't know how to spell it, so I won't. I sit with an empty desk between me and the girl in front of me. Every time she wears a ponytail, she swishes it around and it's in dangling in front of my nose. Her commercial airlines are getting into my airspace.
4th period: There are only two people who talk in Science. My teacher is very emotional here, she'll be talking to the two talkers and then she'll snap and punish the whole class. I don't really like her, except she said to bring old newspapers on Monday and that made me happy. Another thing is that my 1st period teacher is friends with my science teacher, and one time while he was walking up to the classroom, I was sitting near the door and his combat boot foot step startled me. I don't know if anyone noticed though.
5th period: The same as math only, it's ELAR, but we mostly enact the 'R' part, and English is Spanglish when the teacher isn't in the room.
6th period: This used to be the cold classroom and now the air conditioner broke! I still like sitting next to the windows, only now, I've been demoted to the girl who sits next to the girl next to the windows. I could have said that better, I think.
7th period: It's almost the end of the day! My art teacher is strange, since we hardly draw in his class. We have to shake his hand before we go in his class, but he lets me pull my jacket sleeve down so I don't exactly feel his hand. One time, I didn't pull it down long enough and I felt his pinkie and I nearly screamed. I didn't though.

--
I'm also in the process of making my own language. I haven't been focusing on it as much though. I had written translations for about 356 vocabulary words and they went missing. Either I get down on all fours and find it, start over, or work on some other part of the language instead. They have conjugations like they have in Spanish, only you have to say 'I am/Yo soy' unless you're speaking instead of writing. I love languages that have different characters. I used to be able to speak Biblical Hebrew, but all I can remember is 'Hashame shelly Chana Rivka." I can still read the Aleph-bet. Now, I'm teaching myself the Arabic Aliph-baa. At some point I want to read Russian and speak German.

I read the news today and everything they say just makes me want to stay inside and wait, but a better part of me knows that waiting in the throws is on par with reading with my eyes closed.
"What can I do," you say "it's just another day in the life of apes with ego trips." So put down your hollow tips and kiss your lover's lips and know that fate is what we make of it.

That's from the song "Agoraphobia" by Incubus. It's my favorite. :pig: I also like "Itsu" by Plaid. You should watch the video, or maybe not... hmmm...

I'd talk about Pokemon, but then I probably won't stop and I should really go to sleep.
My favorite Pokemon is a dark type with a blue face, a horn coming out of it's head with white fur and claws at the end of it's four feet (it's Absol, I realized I forgot to mention it.). I caught my first in a luxury ball in a Sapphire version Pokemon game. In that same cartridge I also caught my second shiny, an orange zigzagzoon named ICHIGO. My first shiny was a rhyhorn in the safari zone of Pokemon Leaf Green. I'm not an uber user, but I if I were I would construct my team out of Jirachi, Shaymin, Dialga, Giratine, Lugia, and Suicune. I have always chosen the first starter until the fourth generation, because I don't like monkeys, but penguins are a little better. Empoleon is my favorite water/steel type. I had almost completed a team of IV breeded and EV trained pokemon until I lost my Soul Silver cartridge at a movie theater. I really should have kept it home, but I was getting impatient of being stuck on my bicycle waiting for the prized torchic! My team was Atolavi, a Starraptor, AcidPoison, my one and only Muk, and MetalSound, my first Mawhile and my favorite Steel type pokemon. I was about to add a Blaziken named ApoyIgnin, and either an Empoleon or an Electrivire (maybe a Roserade). When Black and White come out I will have to start all over, but one of these days, I'll show up at a video game tournament, compete, and win, although with my birth year, I better become a smogonite soon to learn the ways of my enemies. My game is a 99% legitimate, but you can't always trust what comes over the GTS. I bought my own wireless just for the GTS! I'd probably keep the box until I'm old.
I am an EV trainer and an IV breeder in training. I had 6 lucky eggs, although I'll be able to get them back once I get started on my Platinum game card and IT"S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! ! I won't start my journey until I come up with a shiny piplup though. Or I could catch a ditto and play roulette with the daycare and my bicycle. I can't hatch eggs with the audio on. As I'm riding up and down, the music cross-fades in a perfect way the gets under my skin.

I'll be quiet now... but I want to talk more about it. I should tell you about my tendencies to pick pokemon based on looks and types, rather than initial IVs. (31 is the best, by the way) I hate tentecruel, but zubat are kind of cute.
I'll be quiet NOW.

Golbat isn't that cute.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2011, 9:26 am

Welcome!

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2011, 11:54 am

Welcome, AudibleSilence, to the WP forums.

Wolfrie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jan 2011, 1:34 pm

hi dude

AudibleSilence
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jan 2011, 1:17 pm

Hello dude

*The person you are trying to call isn't really the person you are trying to contact. Either hang up and try again to talk to one person while referring to another or hang up and never try to contact this person again.*

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

31 Jan 2011, 6:14 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image