Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Thelogic
Raven
Raven

03 Jul 2013, 10:11 pm

My first year at college I went and sat by myself in lesson and at lunch...
For some reason my classmates spoke to me and ended up befriending me.
I made three good friends from that class, one of which has adhd like me.

Second year in college but at a different college, I made a lot of friends but no close ones.
But still... They befriended me.

For some reason they liked the fact I spoke my mind sometimes.

I've lost a few "friends" but they weren't real friends anyway.
They stabbed me in my back and spread rumours about me and pretty much got me exiled from the social group.

Some days I just sit in my room at my computer and just think about why I never go out etc... and why no one ever invites me out.
But I have one friend who always says I can go to his house anytime... but I put off going for some reason because I feel like an outcast in the group.

I used to go thai boxing but after about 2 years of going I started to get anxious about going again... I was anxious at first but then it stopped but then it started again after 2 years... I just couldn't drag myself out the house...

School, I got bullied and couldn't drag myself out of bed for most of that...

The one time I actually went out with my family and enjoyed myself (my 18th birthday). My house got broken into and robbed... They stole my ps3 which was pretty much my release.

I was diagnosed when I was two years old and had a follow up diagnosis when I was 14.

I am currently 18.

Thelogic
Raven
Raven

03 Jul 2013, 10:23 pm

Hopefully...
I can't seem to take myself out of my bedroom though.
I'm always pretty much by the computer.

The only time I go out is to go to my girlfriends house.

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2013, 11:32 am

I really like your username. :)

I am also pretty tethered to my bedroom and my computer, though I've summed this up to me being too much of an introvert to enjoy being surrounded by a large number of people on a regular basis.

If you feel it increasingly difficult to leave the house, then it may be advisable to be sure that you are not developing depression or a social phobia. Bullying and being exiled can lead to both of these things.

Proxy_Trump
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jul 2013, 2:27 pm

Welcome

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2013, 3:42 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!