Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

TrainofLove
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Nov 2013, 12:02 am

OK, so I feel like I should update you guys about my life, and why I haven't been here.

I was in a bad place in my life, and took it out on others etc.. I am now at a great place in my life. So I would like to clear up a few things:

I am no longer against gay marriage (big shock to some of you!) and apologise for any mean spirited comments.
I also now feel i don't particulary belong here, because although I have mild aspergers (or as they put it down as pervasive developent disorder) I am at a time in my life where I relate more to the average neurotypical than to the Asperger and am adept socially as such that I can handle most things neurotypicals throw at me.

I might still hang around here a bit, but I feel this place is more for people have trouble with Aspergers.

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 11:29 pm

Kia ora, again. Good to hear your life is looking up and that Asperger's isn't holding you down – especially at such an early stage in your life. It's the best reason for not being around on this forum. :P Asperger's has been a part of your history, so feel free to hang out, give advice or come and go as you like. Nice to see your new opinion on SSM, too.

Have fun, take chances, and seize the many opportunities you'll get in life.
And travel. :D

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)