Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

PeaveyJaguar
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Apr 2015, 2:13 pm

Hi!

I'm from the beautiful state of Vermont. I love hiking and nordic skiing here.

I love animals and music.

I'm an animal science major at UVM. I've worked professionally with dogs for the past 4 years and am very interested in dog training and behavior. Some of my favorite trainers and behaviorists include Ian Dunbar, Patricia McConnell, Victoria Stilwell, Emily Larlham, and Nando Brown. Also a huge fan of Temple Grandin and Karen Pryor, although they don't specifically work with dogs.

I don't have a dog. That makes me very sad. I'm hoping to get a whippet puppy this fall to train for agility and obedience competitions. I have a bunny and a parakeet that I love very much. They're very cute.

I play guitar in a punk band called Mr. Doubtfire. I like writing music and lyrics. Unfortunately a big part of being successful in music is networking, and I'm not very good at that. It's kind of funny, everyone in my band is socially awkward. We're not typical punk rockers xD

I was diagnosed with Asperger's a few years ago when I started college. I'm going to graduate this May. I can't wait, I'm so done with school.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 2:35 pm

Hi! I'm actually in the state right beside you! Pleased to meet ya!

I agree, Vermont is a very awesome place. I've been to the VINS center twice and I always love seeing the snow owls.

Anyway, it's always nice to meet people from New England. It's the best place to be :D

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 3:09 pm

Hey PeaveyJaguar welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2015, 2:38 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!