Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

CrazyArtist
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Sep 2015, 1:22 am

Hello everybody here. I am very happy I found this forum.Somehow, I do not know why, but I feel like familiar with people here,although I do not know why.But I feel I found people similar to me.Or with similar issues and problems.
I will tell you a little bit about myself.But first I have to say that I really need advice.And help.I am new here.And it is the first time in my life I ever considered the fact that..I might have autism or asperger.
I will not tell my real name or other personal info.I will be just Crazy Arstist :). Although the part with "crazy" is sometimes more strong than the part with "artist " :D
So, what are the next steps?What should I say about me? I am 20 and something, I won't say how much,it does not matter.Somewhere between 20 and 30. And I am so strange I sometimes freak myself out. :))))
From childhood I always had..my world."MY world".Imaginary friends.Crazy ideas.Very connected or more connected to cartoons and fiction than my real life.I have always valued my childhood.For me,my childhood and childish things are my second nature.Like I feel best or most productive and "myself"when I feel like a child.Although I can pretend or behave like an adult.I can imitate a lot of people and also- actors, story characters- whatever :) I have this ability.I also have an artistic ability.Since I was little- without any lessons, I just started to draw.I also can learn very easy songs at the piano,even without lessons.These are a few things about me.Not all,but a part of who I am .And I hope it is a starting point to present myself and I hope someone here will help me to my next steps to find out what, who I am,what I have, how can I deal with all these.
I forgot to mention that in this moment my life is not pink.Well.it was never.But now, its like worse :)
I am very glad I found you my friends :) I hope we can help each other. All the best !

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2015, 7:07 am

Hi Crazy Artist, Congratulations on finding the forum :)... I am New here also, and am currently going through diagnosis etc. 39 years of failed wisdom! ( joke... sort of :roll: ) I cannot give any advise on your circumstance, however you have come to the right place :) and i hope any information here will give you more clarity on understanding yourself and accepting yourself for who you are and that you are not alone in your feelings/thoughts/emotions and to feel no shame in sharing/asking whatever you like to help you out ... There is little/no judgment here, just bluntness! ( another joke!....again, sort of :roll: )

helloarchy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Sep 2015, 7:35 am

Hello, and welcome to Wrong Planet.

I'm also mid-twenties, and new-ish to these forums. It's the best autism forum I've found, and if you feel at home here, that's great! I also felt at home when I joined, it was a small wake-up call to accepting my own autism, which I was diagnosed with 6 months ago.

You say you need help, but I couldn't establish what with from your post. Just browse through the forums, you're bound to find a section which is significant to you, if not, I just use the "posts since last visit" button at the top. This way I know that I'm not bumping an old topic.

Have fun :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2015, 12:47 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2015, 3:52 pm

Hey CrazyArtist welcome. :sunny:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2015, 4:04 pm

Good thing being lost is really informative. I'm not growing up either...

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2015, 12:43 pm

It's a pleasant thing to have new members join us here on wp as, there is much to learn and explore at your own leisure.