Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2018, 12:37 pm

A dog ate my filter and now the world is loud and painful. I am no longer used to it as well.
It will take a while to get another sent to me and I may end up having to endure a week of school like this.
Even with headphones the world is way to loud and this has already caused more than one meltdown and is making me very tired and overwhelmed.
I also do not trust myself to drive until I get another filter, as if one person plays loud music next to me, it could cause meltdown easily.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2018, 4:07 pm

My dog ate the wiring in my wife car and in my truck. Apparently someone got the great idea of using soy coated wiring in place of insulating plastic on the wiring harness and animals such as mice and dog don't mind eating the wiring. Soy comes for soybeans and is a food source. These wiring harness are very expensive and the repairs can cost upwards of a thousand dollars.

What are we going towards - "the incredible edible cars"? Incredible Edible Car

I wonder if your headphone filters were also made from food products?

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2018, 4:47 pm

jimmy m wrote:
My dog ate the wiring in my wife car and in my truck. Apparently someone got the great idea of using soy coated wiring in place of insulating plastic on the wiring harness and animals such as mice and dog don't mind eating the wiring. Soy comes for soybeans and is a food source. These wiring harness are very expensive and the repairs can cost upwards of a thousand dollars.

What are we going towards - "the incredible edible cars"? Incredible Edible Car

I wonder if your headphone filters were also made from food products?

What I was told is it is common for a dog to want to eat something in your ears. Who knows why.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2018, 11:24 am

Welcome Arganger!

Hope your new filter arrives soon.

Enjoy the forum!

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2018, 11:27 am

My first car overheated and damaged the wiring. I just replaced the melted wiring. Ran great for another two years.