Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Tremolo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Sep 2019, 7:16 pm

Greetings to all.

Like many of you, I have been on a journey from one corner of the internet to another in search of camaraderie, and eventually, I did conclude that a more fruitful bounty could be found among those who share my cerebral nature. I hope to laugh, flirt and provoke a thought or two while I am here, while indulging in the delights of a witty dialogue, should I deign to share what little knowledge a lascivious fool can well impart.

I come from a land so far away, that if you were to travel through the center of the earth and somehow survive your journey to the other side, you would likely not be far from my home. I am old enough to drink and drive, while young enough for my brain and liver to remain intact. And if you are interested in music, I am sure we will have a great deal to discuss :)

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 7:40 pm

Hi and welcome :) ! Sounds like we may come from a similar part of the world(if you’re a NZer ... I’m from Oz 8) ) :heart: music! Hope you enjoy it here...

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 7:54 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet. What kind of music interests you?

Tremolo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Sep 2019, 8:04 pm

Thank you for the responses.

I come from New Zealand, though I am moving to Switzerland soon for study and work.

As for what music I like, I'm particularly interested in Neoclassical era instrumental music (so roughly 1760 - 1805). I appreciate well-defined sections, a clear sense of direction and expressive melodies in the music I play and listen to. I am studying some of the theory behind how music of that era was constructed at the moment.

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 7:10 am

Hi Parnassus, welcome to Wrong Planet.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 3:25 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)