Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

FlutterBy
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Oct 2007, 9:27 am

Hello everyone. I am new here. 24/F/USA

I am not an Aspie but two of my closest friends are. I'm trying to do whatever I can to save my friendship with one of them because he really is lost in this world and keeps pushing people away. I am the only person he has left. He acts so odd sometimes that I'm not sure what to make of it. I still love him though :)

I joined this forum in hopes to learn more about Aspie's and more about how I can help my friend. I think people with Asperger's are very special. I love the fact that both of my friends are so intelligent. I can talk to them for hours and hours and never get bored.

Well anyway, thats is why I am here. I hope to make some good friends on this website because there seems to be so many wonderful people on here.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2007, 10:04 am

Welcome to WP!

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

FlutterBy
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Oct 2007, 10:12 am

Thank you Tim. I love your signature by the way. Meatwad is so funny. I think my favorite line of his is when Master Shake is trying to convince him that he's gay and he says "i'm a man's man, I'm gonna go hang some dry wall around that engine I've been building". :)

coppelia
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Oct 2007, 11:04 am

Welcome!! I just joind to so Hi lol

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2007, 11:37 am

Nice to meet you, FlutterBy. :)

richie
Supporting Member