a very disgruntled aspie looking 4 friends (new member)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

lewbeezy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Mar 2009, 7:23 pm

hey im brand new here... it has taken me awhile to make a profile on here partially because im lazy and just plain hesitation. but today i jus decided too because of some complications in my life regarding neurotypicals (who i have never ever been able to get along with not even my own family) I have never really gotten along with people or have been able to be in a healthy relationship with a girl... one thing about me is that i tend to be arrogant/opionated/rude/socially awkward but at the same time im really a very caring and always try to watch out for my loved ones (the ones i feel care bout me at least)

but i feel no one around me or who i have had contact with really see and care about my problems (i suffer from major depression) and i just finally decided to come on here to see if there are any people on this planet that could make good friends or any girls which would be a plus haha. sry if my grammar and spelling skills arent up to par but i always type like this unless its something 4 school and sry if im very vague and all but who ever reads this and ACTUALLY cares ur free to message me and try to get to kno me at least :/

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 7:40 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !
..... ..... Image

I think you're about an hour and a half from me.
There's a meet-up group in Union, if that's of interest to you.
I'll dig around for a link and send you a PM.

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 7:45 pm

Well there are quite a few women on WP, but looking for a relationship isn't likely here. Most of them are taken, and the ones that aren't usually live on the other side of the world....

That being said, most people here are friendly, both chicks and non-chicks. (I always liked the word "chick", I hope it doesn't piss anybody off.)

Anyway, welcome aboard.

BobTheMartian
Toucan
Toucan

08 Mar 2009, 7:59 pm

Hey there. Anyone with a Cloud Strife avatar is welcome in my books. That and you sound like you have a similar personality to my own as well as the same kinds of social issues. Of course, you'll quickly find that there are a lot of people on this forum you can say that about.

lewbeezy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Mar 2009, 9:15 pm

haha thanx ancalagon and yea get back 2 me bout that group tahiti

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 9:17 pm

You can talk to me on AIM if you want. I've made good friends like that.